The PlayStation 4 launch was yesterday, and your friendly neighbordhood Joystiq staff has been hard at work letting you know what we think. I picked up my system at midnight from the local Best Buy and couldn't help but be all smiles. Stupid, stupid smiles. I don't even own any games for it yet! I just like opening stuff.

Seriously though, in the midst of these "console wars," it's so easy to get down on each other or doubt your purchase. But all that negativity just washed away when I opened up the PS4, and I was more than happy to get it settled into its new home. I know I'll have the same enthusiasm and same stupid smile next week when I pick up my Xbox One, and to those of you who've chosen differently than myself, I wish you nothing but joy and excitement. The next generation is here. Let's all play.

Oh yeah, here's some webcomics too! Which one is your favorite?

Penny Arcade (Generational)
Critical Miss (PS4 Impressions)
ReadySoup (NIdoqueen)
Ctrl+Alt+Del (Viral Vernacular)
The Gamercat (Trainer Basics)
Castle Vidcons (Our Greatest Architect)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is opening its PS4
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is opening its PS4 originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments