Thread: FS: Oculus Rift Kit, Ni No Kuni CE, Flight Simulation goodies, Zelda 3DS, Virtual Boy stuff

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    geneshifter

Default FS: Oculus Rift Kit, Ni No Kuni CE, Flight Simulation goodies, Zelda 3DS, Virtual Boy stuff

Hey guys, been a while since I sold anything. Have a look would ya! Prices include basic shipping and are negotiable, just PM me. I have pics of everything and can send them over PM if you are interested and I'll try to get them up in the thread today sometime. I accept paypal for payment. Feedback here in the feedback thread as always.

Oculus Rift - all in awesome shape with packaging flawless plus shipping box, I can also include a DVD with a load of demos if you like. $400

Ni No Kuni CE -This is US version that digital river screwed over so many people with. Daughter and I enjoyed the game, especially having the physical book. $250

Saitek X52 - has box and inserts as well. Nice joystick but I upgraded to Hotas Warthog. $110

Ace Combat 6 CE with flight sticks for Xbox 360, includes all original packaging in good shape with faceplate. $150

Zelda 3DS bundle that came out 2011. Have in original packaging has scratch on front of box as you'll see in pics. 3DS is great except for slight indention where the spring loaded bit on the charging base hits the underside of the unit. $185

Saitek pro flight panels, the multipanel and the switch panel. I had these mounted in a home built cockpit so so scratches around the mounting points, not new. $150 for both

A complete and clean, full working Virtual Boy in Blockbuster case. I love it but it's time to go. Has battery pack and the AC adapter for controller. Come with a loose Mario Tennis as well. $175

Virtual boy games:
    1. Teleroboxer - box, insert and advert - $ 15
    2. Vertical Force - box, insert, cartridge sticker has some damage at bottom with plastic connector protector, and manual - $25
    3. Galactic Pinball - box, insert, manual with sticker on front, VB instruction booklet and advert - $ 20
    4. Waterworld - box, insert, manual, VB instruction booklet and advert - $75
    5. Mario Clash - box, insert - $ 20
    6. Red Alarm - box, insert, plastic connector protector, manual with sticker on front - $25

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Jason

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    geneshifter

All put on ebay. Thanks for looking! Happy Holidays!