Thread: Cowlitz Gamers for Kids 2014 Saturday March 22nd in Kelso WA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    swlovinist

Default Cowlitz Gamers for Kids 2014 Saturday March 22nd in Kelso WA

I am happy to announce the 5th Annual Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Charity Videogame show to help raise funds for the Childrens Justice and Advocacy Center(CJAC). Over the last four years, the show has helped raise over $16,500 to the Childrens Justice and Advocacy Center (CJAC) and we're convinced we can do better this year with your help!

PRGE is once again absorbing much of the cost of putting on this show so that 100% of the admission will go directly to CJAC. It is CJAC's mission to provide children who have experienced sexual or physical abuse a coordinated community approach to investigation, prosecution and treatment that promotes their safety, healing, and well-being.

The show will be on Saturday, March 22, 2014 at the THREE RIVERS MALL in Kelso, WA. THIS YEARS EVENT WILL BE IN THE Kelso is about 1 hour north of Portland or 2 hours south of Seattle on I-5. Doors open at 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Admission is a suggested donation of $5 to CJAC, although we invite you to contribute more if you can!

Three Rivers Mall
    351 Three Rivers Drive
    Kelso, Washington 98626
    360-577-5218

What Can you Expect?
    Approximately 30 vendors from around the Northwest will be present. It will feature classic video game vendors, a freeplay gaming arcade, a silent auction, and retro videogame tournaments. All this done for a good cause.

Expect a ton of good deals on classic video game merchandise including videogame systems, games, and accessories. In addition to outside video game vendors, there will be T-shirts and other merchandise specifically made for the event that will also be sold specifically to suport CJAC.

The event is child-friendly so please feel free to bring the entire family!

Further Announcements will be made, so stay tuned...
    Last edited by swlovinist; 01-08-2014 at 03:31 PM.
    Would you like to know more about collecting video games? Check out my extensive Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/swlovinist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    swlovinist

We now have nearly 40 vendors confirmed! Please spread the word about the show, and make sure that you join our Facebook Event Page if you are going!

https://www.facebook.com/events/343954432416982/
    Would you like to know more about collecting video games? Check out my extensive Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/swlovinist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    swlovinist

Show exclusive is done! Show shirts are done! Tournaments this this year are the following: Super Nintendo Mario Kart(Battle Mode) Tentatively 11:00 AM. Sonic 2(vs. mode) Tentatively 1:00 PM. Just a FYI, I am still looking for items for the silent auction. Looking to be a great show this year!