Thread: Selling Neo Geo Pocket Color and 10 games

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Selling Neo Geo Pocket Color and 10 games

Yeah I kind of bought this on impulse and than after receiving it realized I shouldn't have. I have a lot of bills to pay and recently bought a TurboGrafx 16 and a Sega Saturn so I have enough new consoles. I need to sell it all at once it's a blue Neo Geo Pocket Color with SNK VS. Capcom Match of the Millenium, Fatal Fury 2, king of fighters r 2, samurai shodown 2, neo turf masters, pac-man, sonic pocket adventure, Metal Slug 1st mission, puzzle bobble mini, the last blade

It's pretty much all of the best games on the console and personally I wasn't planning on buying any more games for it. I bought it for $100 so that's what I would like to get back but I'd be willing to work with someone a little. Because I know people don't like to pay too much for these things and especially on this site. I also wouldn't mind doing this through an ebay auction due to trust issues as I would also be nervous with someone I don't know also all games are english. SNK went bankrupt and sold these things off to other companies and somehow a lot of European games got released in the United States so a lot of these games don't have an ESRB label on them which is supposed to mean they are American games but regardless they are all in complete english and work fine thanks
    Last edited by LINK398; 12-24-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LINK398 View Post
    Yeah I kind of bought this on impulse and than after receiving it realized I shouldn't have. I have a lot of bills to pay and recently bought a TurboGrafx 16 and a Sega Saturn so I have enough new consoles. I need to sell it all at once it's a blue Neo Geo Pocket Color with SNK VS. Capcom Match of the Millenium, Fatal Fury 2, king of fighters r 2, samurai shodown 2, neo turf masters, pac-man, sonic pocket adventure, Metal Slug 1st mission, puzzle bobble mini, the last blade

It's pretty much all of the best games on the console and personally I wasn't planning on buying any more games for it. I bought it for $100 so that's what I would like to get back but I'd be willing to work with someone a little. Because I know people don't like to pay too much for these things and especially on this site. I also wouldn't mind doing this through an ebay auction due to trust issues as I would also be nervous with someone I don't know also all games are english. SNK went bankrupt and sold these things off to other companies and somehow a lot of European games got released in the United States so a lot of these games don't have an ESRB label on them which is supposed to mean they are American games but regardless they are all in complete english and work fine thanks
    I am definitely interested in this. Pm sent

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's saying the inbox trying to send private message to is full

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts