Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: RetroN5: Hands on first look

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You two are amazing that's for sure. If it makes you feel better to incorrectly label what I said as slander that's fine. Go ahead. Arguing with you two is pointless as you're never wrong. 3Gen do whatever you like, funny you also banned from the site want to play it all pious. If you have an original copy of the post I made, please do share it as it doesn't change a thing. I didn't care if he saw it or not, it didn't even cross my mind. I just said what I thought, nothing more or less, it's not like I had some ultimate evil calculated plot going there. I also did include in that small post that I thought it was a good game and fun when I played it, so it's not like I was saying the issue was with the company or product just the person due to history.

I told you to go kill yourself adam after you had been being a complete shit off and on to me for awhile. I'm not going to deny it there's no reason to.

And what repercussions are there exactly? Being banned from a site that wasn't exactly happy I was on there in the first place is hardly a repercussion. It's if anything more of a relief to them as it's over and done with.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it's only a matter of time before you're banned from here too, just like Midway and then NA

Insert Coin (Level 0) Pikointeractive's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dragoon and threegengames

if you are not providing any sort of information about the topic of this thread, please leave. And don't sign up here just to stir the pot.

Threegengames you were banned form NA from your bad behavior, do you want DP to be another place that bans you?

Dragoon I know mods have given you a lot of chances when you get all violent on people. Honestly if you are going to conduct a legit business, let things go, It looks extremely bad that a business owner is fighting over a comment/post. Not everyone is going to like you or agree with you every time. You have to be professional.

It is a bit surprising that you both hated each other and talked crap about each other, then now you are all buddy buddy.

Carry on with RETRON 5 Topic please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good troll, really. Guess what NA isn't the center of the video gaming forum world. If I ended up banned here there's lots of things more to do than piss time getting into pointless battles on an internet forum. It's done and over and it matters not anymore. It's a dead matter. Time to move on and it's really just that simple. Congrats on the win, it's a huge accomplishment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

On topic I was told earlier some new stuff with the next release of the R5. Mega Man X currently doesn't work on 1.4 or before properly and it has been repaired. Also I had brought up some peoples issues like Tales of Phantasia not working, they have an original cartridge of that and will look into the differences on it and a patched ROM so that will work on the system too. American Gladiators on Genesis doesn't work and now that's on the list of things to repair as well, possibly in the next release too.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    elusiveshame

Quote Originally Posted by Pikointeractive View Post
    Dragoon and threegengames

if you are not providing any sort of information about the topic of this thread, please leave. And don't sign up here just to stir the pot.

Threegengames you were banned form NA from your bad behavior, do you want DP to be another place that bans you?

Dragoon I know mods have given you a lot of chances when you get all violent on people. Honestly if you are going to conduct a legit business, let things go, It looks extremely bad that a business owner is fighting over a comment/post. Not everyone is going to like you or agree with you every time. You have to be professional.

It is a bit surprising that you both hated each other and talked crap about each other, then now you are all buddy buddy.

Carry on with RETRON 5 Topic please.
    First off, you have no business in this side conversation, and second, you know absolutely nothing that goes on between the mods on any forums and myself, do please don't act like you're "in the know" about things that you truly don't. I've had an account on here longer than on NA. I'm not going to let some jackwagon, who has a personal vendetta that can't let things go, go around spreading misinformation about myself or my business.

And seriously, are you 2 really that horrible with observations?

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/memb...2115-3GenGames

I have no idea who "ThreeGenGaming" is, so again, please don't speak up before actually knowing what's going on and making assumptions about who I'm "buddy buddy" with.
    Currently Playing: Super Mario RPG (Wii VC), Ghostbusters (Wii), DJ Hero (360, 5* All songs on Expert), Mario Kart Wii

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

#22: No matter how cool a 'duder' you are with the the revolving door that is the NA mod squad, go against the grain for a second and they will kick you the fuck out.

Seriously Tanooki, you'll learn in time, they did you a favor. If it's any consolation, this dra600n chap will probably end up banned in time for something as equally as stupid. It's happened to so many people, the odds are against survival, lol.
    Last edited by portnoyd; 07-02-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

we don't ban people lightly port. Just when they aren't productive members. You are a perfect example. I don't know what the hell happened to make you go from normal to bitter about everything a few years back, but I hope you figure it out. You used to be a funny guy with a smart wit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Christ this Nintendoage trolling is annoying. Take it to PM's. Like a bunch of kids pulling moms skirt to tell on their sibling. Retron 5 please.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by Bronty-2 View Post
    we don't ban people lightly port. Just when they aren't productive members. You are a perfect example.
    Oh, you mean like the ban I have? The ban that doesn't exist? The how I'm not banned from NA for some goddamn reason? I mean, ffs, I asked to be banned 5 years ago and you goobers didn't do it. I am not a productive member? No shit, because I haven't posted on NA in 4 fucking years.

Btw, have you heard the good news? Mike from NintendoPlayer wrote a very nice piece on VGA. A quick cursory look on NA sees no thread devoted to it, which shouldn't come as a shock since the likes of you, rarebucky and other profiteers are going to be hard pressed to counter this one.

Regarding my hate to hate hate affair with NA, as I said in the Thomasson thread, I sees bullshit, I call it out. And NA, holy fuck, is the game collecting mecca of bullshit.

I absolutely love how I mention NA here and it brings you guys out of the woodwork. You've made barely 10 posts here since the last time I drew you and your goons out of your hole. I will definitely have to try this again with something much more inflammatory. Am I a wizard? Have I always been a wizard? Port casts Summon Dumbass VGA Supporter. Dumbass VGA Supporter does 1,000 damage to game collecting's credibility. Port casts Brainwashed NA Member. Funny, I don't see Qixmaster here.

Hey, btw, nice of you to mention Greg Martin when he died, well after you bled him dry of the artwork he had. Would have been nice if he could have interacted with the community before he died. But... can't let anyone else get a piece of your action. That's the NA way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nesmaster
    PSN
    Nesman

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Hey FYI I'll be around a bit more. An hour or two ago I was banned from NintendoAge for making a comment about someone indirectly but clearly obvious who it was. He's the maker of a nice game, and I enjoyed it, but said that I could never trust sucha person with my name or home address to buy a copy of it that just went back into stock. Because of that I got banned because it was considering thread crapping, slandering, and verbally assaulting a 'trusted member' and seller on the site.

For years he's publicly attempted to repeatedly humiliate me on that website straight up calling me stupid, mocking my intelligence, soft name calling, snarking on anything I say so I look dumb. No one would do shit about it up until recently when we were both required to FOE(full visual block) of each other. I had no idea he was missing, for all I knew with there 'were am I' thread going on it was another of those joke threads. Whatever the case is, because I called an internet harassers behavior into question on trusting buying an item I got the boot after 4 years.

The point of this is if anyone from NA who co-posts here cares to let people know I will no longer be capable of assisting anyone on that site with forwarding any needs they had with the Retron5 being repaired for bugs. I can continue to do that here where things are less tight about calling out issues. I doubt it's a temp ban since I've had no mail stating otherwise and I'm in some way not surprised really since I'm not a collector and clash often over that fact.
    That sucks, I looked forward to your opinions/comments on things over there. Guess I will have to watch DP more often again, I just wish it was as active as it once was.
    Last edited by Nesmaster; 07-02-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GarrettCRW
    PSN
    GarrettCRW

It's amazing how fast the NA idiots run to an already messy-ass thread when someone slags them. Of course, that Nintendo Player article will shut them the fuck up nicely.
    Webmaster of the Cartoon Review Website!
    http://www.cartoonreviewsite.com

My sale thread

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Oh, you mean like the ban I have? The ban that doesn't exist? The how I'm not banned from NA for some goddamn reason? I mean, ffs, I asked to be banned 5 years ago and you goobers didn't do it. I am not a productive member? No shit, because I haven't posted on NA in 4 fucking years.

Btw, have you heard the good news? Mike from NintendoPlayer wrote a very nice piece on VGA. A quick cursory look on NA sees no thread devoted to it, which shouldn't come as a shock since the likes of you, rarebucky and other profiteers are going to be hard pressed to counter this one.

Regarding my hate to hate hate affair with NA, as I said in the Thomasson thread, I sees bullshit, I call it out. And NA, holy fuck, is the game collecting mecca of bullshit.

I absolutely love how I mention NA here and it brings you guys out of the woodwork. You've made barely 10 posts here since the last time I drew you and your goons out of your hole. I will definitely have to try this again with something much more inflammatory. Am I a wizard? Have I always been a wizard? Port casts Summon Dumbass VGA Supporter. Dumbass VGA Supporter does 1,000 damage to game collecting's credibility. Port casts Brainwashed NA Member. Funny, I don't see Qixmaster here.

Hey, btw, nice of you to mention Greg Martin when he died, well after you bled him dry of the artwork he had. Would have been nice if he could have interacted with the community before he died. But... can't let anyone else get a piece of your action. That's the NA way.
    Do you have any idea what a monumental asshole you are? Bringing dead people into an internet debate? If you had any less class you'd be living in a cardboard box. FWIW you are WRONG. But you never let that stop you, do you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The amount of views in the thread that was locked about my ban, and then the asking and comments, and I've had 4 members write me on ebay about it too so far. If I was that negative and non-productive there wouldn't be a single question or dust up over it at all.

It is what it is, this is not a thread meant for this. We get it, you need to protect the hand that feeds the site and I'm clearly not a donator, financial source, nor a game maker either so that doesn't put me in the same light as being a productive, positive and valued member as I'm not a contributor in that respect.

Port wow, tell us how you really feel. That's quite a bit there.

Nesmaster I'm here, and I'm sure there are other active classic gaming boards around with decent traffic where people can freely talk about old games and not have to worry about things so much. I'll keep posting any information anyone has to the tech I've made friends to so that more updates can be made to improve the system.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Do you have any idea what a monumental asshole you are? Bringing dead people into an internet debate? If you had any less class you'd be living in a cardboard box. FWIW you are WRONG. But you never let that stop you, do you?
    I called it, Garrett. He'd use the 'for shame, he's dead' response, being as he literally has no other defense. You owe me a $1, pay up.

Care to explain why you waited to make a post about Martin until AFTER HE DIED?
    Last edited by portnoyd; 07-02-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

This is a new page, so let's leave the NA drama on page 39.

NA guys, please take your drama and remove it from DP. Clutter up your own forum with it if you want, but be considerate - the majority of us here already have a rather low opinion of NA and especially its mods to begin with, so fanning the flames isn't helping your cause. None of the us want off-topic crap here. If you don't have anything to say about the RetroN5, then leave.
    Last edited by Satoshi_Matrix; 07-02-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GarrettCRW
    PSN
    GarrettCRW

If portnoyd is a monumental asshole, Bronty, you're a fucking galaxy-sized black hole of an asshole. You and little army of idiots bled a man for his video game art (which was a side business for him), and didn't even manage to get the details on his career in animation correct when he died.
    Webmaster of the Cartoon Review Website!
    http://www.cartoonreviewsite.com

My sale thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Look Satoshi there is right. This is a thread for the positive and constructive further use and development of improvements on the R5 which was once about it coming and all the junk about it's pre-hype stuff. There's no need for NA drama in here and trying to protect the site, it's rep and members here. Make another thread and carry it forward as the discussion of any issue is good, just not in here and this thread shouldn't be monopolized by it.

LA (not the city, but the state next to Texas)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Hey FYI I'll be around a bit more. An hour or two ago I was banned from NintendoAge for making a comment about someone indirectly but clearly obvious who it was. He's the maker of a nice game, and I enjoyed it, but said that I could never trust sucha person with my name or home address to buy a copy of it that just went back into stock. Because of that I got banned because it was considering thread crapping, slandering, and verbally assaulting a 'trusted member' and seller on the site.

For years he's publicly attempted to repeatedly humiliate me on that website straight up calling me stupid, mocking my intelligence, soft name calling, snarking on anything I say so I look dumb. No one would do shit about it up until recently when we were both required to FOE(full visual block) of each other. I had no idea he was missing, for all I knew with there 'were am I' thread going on it was another of those joke threads. Whatever the case is, because I called an internet harassers behavior into question on trusting buying an item I got the boot after 4 years.

The point of this is if anyone from NA who co-posts here cares to let people know I will no longer be capable of assisting anyone on that site with forwarding any needs they had with the Retron5 being repaired for bugs. I can continue to do that here where things are less tight about calling out issues. I doubt it's a temp ban since I've had no mail stating otherwise and I'm in some way not surprised really since I'm not a collector and clash often over that fact.
    If you want I can block quote your relavant posts over to NintendoAge.

Seems like there should have been a warning but it looks like this wasn't your first run-in with the mods either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Do whatever you feel is necessary but don't get yourself banned for doing it as it's just not worth it. Odds are the thread would be deleted or at least locked and the posts edited so the discussion doesn't pick back up again as they don't want the dust up. Even if it were allowed to stay I couldn't defend my posts and they'd just get picked apart by whoever feels a need to throw their positive or negative two cents into it.

I know what I wrote, I know it wasn't what it's being made to be and neither do others who saw it before it was modified and that's all that matters. It's a message board for colletors into video games, think about that for awhile, it's not and should not be the center of anyone's world. At this rate I just feel a little poorly for anyone who was finding use in the R5 thread over there since I was handing over useful information and reports that the company won't take through their facebook page, but if they come here problem solved, and this site could use more good people.