I know we see a lot of these questioning posts, but I've been Googling this one like crazy, and have yet to find an answer.

When I was a kid (mid-1980s), I had this game-making software for the Apple II that was simple and for kids.

It was _not_ one of the following:

- Adventure Construction Set
- Adventure Master
- Garry Kitchen's GameMaker

It had these features:

- You could create simple 2-D dungeon/rooms with low-quality graphics, a maximum of 20 rooms.
- The gameplay was what we would call action-RPG - you would move a "warrior" around the rooms of a dungeon. The two main features were monsters and "traps," that were basically blinking colors that drained a player's energy. The game only ended when a player's energy was completely drained.
- The player gathered "resources" with really unusual, childish names (which I can't remember). One of them, for instance, you could shoot at a monster to freeze them temporarily. Others would make you invisible, or would remove a trap.
- There was no way to "kill" a monster.
- You could create simple monsters (but only 1 in a room) by mixing heads and bodies. You could also give the monsters different powers and actions. Some would (involuntarily) trade resources with the player. Others would drain energy. Others would transport the player to somewhere random in the room. You could also set monster behavior, such as following or running away from the player, or just moving randomly.
- The player collected things by opening treasure chests. Each treasure chest had so many locks, and you'd have to "hit" it so many times to open it.
- It had _really_ annoying, kiddish digital music that played when you ran the program, and at the start/win-end of each game. A random monster would be dancing to this music, I remember.
- The box art showed a warrior standing in front of a dungeon door, sword drawn, with some monster before him. It came in 5" floppies.

I should emphasize it was made for kids, and was (relatively) simple to create games with it. I also believe it was cheap. The quality wasn't high (and your options, as listed, were extremely limited). I would have bought it at the store called "Babbage's."

Does anyone at all remember a game-creator like this?