Thread: WTB Sega CD

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB Sega CD

Hey all, I'm looking to get a sega cd, preferably model 2. All I need is for it to work and have a power cord.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

my buddy down the road is going to sell me a boxed one later this week. Model 2. I just want the box, I think it had the extender plate also, but not sure on that. I am unsure if it has a PSU though, but I can test it with my PSU to try it. You can try retro game cave for a PSU, since they're all old anyway and dropping like flies, or get on on ebay for less than $15.00 shipped. If interested PM me.
    Currently looking to trade for Magical Chase any version, and especially Dynastic Hero USA version. I have Samurai Shodown V Special MVS, lots of other MVS titles, and tons of games. Check out my profile over at http://gametz.com/user/greedostick.html if you are looking to get rid of one.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    my buddy down the road is going to sell me a boxed one later this week. Model 2. I just want the box, I think it had the extender plate also, but not sure on that. I am unsure if it has a PSU though, but I can test it with my PSU to try it. You can try retro game cave for a PSU, since they're all old anyway and dropping like flies, or get on on ebay for less than $15.00 shipped. If interested PM me.
    Ohai. I'm here to jump on the Sega CD bandwagon. Let me know if first place over there doesn't want it or something. For anyone else reading, I'm looking for a Sega CD Model 1 preferred, Model 2 accepted, let me know by PM or just by replying. Didn't feel like making a whole new post about the same thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm going to pick that model 2 this week. I'll post pics. I strongly suggest avoiding a model 1. They are notorious for breaking and people don't like working on them.
    Currently looking to trade for Magical Chase any version, and especially Dynastic Hero USA version. I have Samurai Shodown V Special MVS, lots of other MVS titles, and tons of games. Check out my profile over at http://gametz.com/user/greedostick.html if you are looking to get rid of one.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am still interested! Let me know what you turn up!