Thread: WTB: PC Engine Duo-R

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default WTB: PC Engine Duo-R

I'm looking to buy a PC Engine Duo-R. I don't need any controllers or software just the console, power adapter and AV cable. No special mods needed or desired, just a stock PC Engine Duo-R. Oh, and it has to work 100% of course. I know the value these carry and I'm willing to throw out appropriate cash. If you have a Duo-R and are looking to sell, please PM me with the details and a price. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid View Post
    I'm looking to buy a PC Engine Duo-R. I don't need any controllers or software just the console, power adapter and AV cable. No special mods needed or desired, just a stock PC Engine Duo-R. Oh, and it has to work 100% of course. I know the value these carry and I'm willing to throw out appropriate cash. If you have a Duo-R and are looking to sell, please PM me with the details and a price. Thanks!
    Gegrago over at the neo forums is selling a duo-r, but it is region modded and component modded. but he only want's $365 which is very fair. Even pretty fair for a non modded console these days. I almost jumped on it but he PM'd me right after I purchased a regular duo.

Which brings me to www.pcenginefx.com

Keith Courage, a member there sells region modded, s-video modded duo's for just under $300.00. They are also re-capped. So if you were looking for a duo because you are scared it's going to break. He just re-caps them all. No extra cash needed, and I think he replaces he laser eyes also. He may part with a duo unmodded. He also was going to sell me a duo but after modding it he said it was having a weird issue where you had to use system cards on it for 3.0 games. but he was going to throw that in. I ended up getting a briefcase unit. He may give you a sweet deal if you ask him for that one. He literally charges like $30.00 combined for both mods, S-Video and Region. You might as well just get one from him. He is a pretty well known member there and he was suggested to me by several people.

If you are looking for any games in particular I just received extra copies of Lords of Thunder, and Vasteel today. If you are going to be trying out some burs you might as well get one from Keith, cause the burned games wear the laser out fast.