Thread: Is it worth to keep, or to sell?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Default Is it worth to keep, or to sell?

Hi everyone,

Currently, Iḿ in the process to sell a vast portion of my collection in order to pay some debts off, particularly bills. However, there are some items that I have no clue wether or not it is feasible to sell or to just keep with me. I will use this topic to see what input is received and to take all opinions under careful consideration.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, so first up is a Datel PSP TOOL Battery. Particularly this battery (not the exact one, as this picture was found online):

Itś basically a rip off, or their version, of the Pandora battery, which was used years ago to install CFW on the PSP.

Is it worth selling? I have no idea of what it costs today, but I do know I paid like $25 back in the day. It was only used once, and itś complete with itś box and all paperwork. Technically, I no longer needed as I can easily install CFW without the need of the battery, so at least for me its kinda useless. But it might be helpful to someone else?

Should I keep or sell? Is it worth selling?
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megasdkirby View Post
    Hi everyone,

Currently, Iḿ in the process to sell a vast portion of my collection in order to pay some debts off, particularly bills. However, there are some items that I have no clue wether or not it is feasible to sell or to just keep with me. I will use this topic to see what input is received and to take all opinions under careful consideration.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, so first up is a Datel PSP TOOL Battery. Particularly this battery (not the exact one, as this picture was found online):

Itś basically a rip off, or their version, of the Pandora battery, which was used years ago to install CFW on the PSP.

Is it worth selling? I have no idea of what it costs today, but I do know I paid like $25 back in the day. It was only used once, and itś complete with itś box and all paperwork. Technically, I no longer needed as I can easily install CFW without the need of the battery, so at least for me its kinda useless. But it might be helpful to someone else?

Should I keep or sell? Is it worth selling?
    I honestly don't think it's even worth trying to sell this. I found my old Pandora battery a few months back and just tossed it. It wouldn't take a charge anyway because of it's age. Besides that, I'm almost certain you can now mod a PSP without any special tools these days.