Thread: Kitten's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread FT: Sealed Super Mario 3D World, Messiah SNES Controllers, Batman: Arkham Origins; WTB/WTT: Lots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Kitten's Buy/Sell/Trade Thread FT: Sealed Super Mario 3D World, Messiah SNES Controllers, Batman: Arkham Origins; WTB/WTT: Lots

Howdy, everybody. KITTEN, HERE (disregard the olddddd username). I registered for this forum something like 7 years ago, and then never used it. Today, however, I was directed here to look up stuff about PS2 modding for a friend, and thought, hey, I've got some stuff I want to buy/sell/trade, might as well make a thread here. When browsing other threads, I saw someone selling a Messiah controller and remembered I had a couple of those stuffed away in a drawer. Still have the lunchbox, too!

There's some sticker residue on the lunchbox, but otherwise it's pretty much without scuffs. I can clean that sticker gunk off before I ship it if you want me to, and more pictures will be sent to you at request. The box is missing the Messiah keychain (I swear I've seen this thing around the house for years, but can't find it, now), but has the manual, both wireless controllers and both wireless receivers. It is numbered on the back in a holographic sticker 120/5,000. According to recently sold stuff on eBay, these puppies are worth like $230 sealed (going off a sold auction, the only available one right now is listed much higher), and I saw a controller without the lunchbox selling for $70 on its first listing. These things are pretty rare! I'd prefer to trade them, rather than sell them, so I'd expect somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 value worth of stuff.

The sealed Super Mario 3D World is a weird story - I ordered a copy off of eBay, then one was sent one copy from the people I bought it from and one copy from Wal-Mart.com. I checked my bank account and despite the Wal-Mart copy being in my name, it was never paid for by me (and was from a different Wal-Mart account). Maybe the seller accidentally forgot they sent it and then rushed to send a second copy from Wal-Mart? I don't know. ANYWAY, I have a spare copy, it is sealed. I waited quite a few months to sell this given that I was expecting a hidden charge to show up or receive a message from the people on eBay, but nothing ever came. Pricing it around $50-60 value worth of trade stuff.

The Batman copy I got when I had to buy a new PS3, recently. I really don't care for the Arkham games. I value it around $20.

- - - -

tl;dr:

Would prefer to trade these rather than sell, prices negotiable:

Batman Arkham Origins PS3 (With Deathstroke Challenge Pack, notice it is a cardboard sleeve, not a clamshell case) ~ $20
    Super Mario 3D World (Sealed) ~ $50
    Messiah Controllers ~ $200

I've also got collector's editions for all 3 Xbox 360 Mass Effect games (including that weird bonus disc for pre-ordering the first at GameStop) I've been thinking about selling. If you're really interested and have stuff I want, give me a heads up. I'm none too fond of the series, now, but I have hella bad brainworms infecting my head when it comes to getting rid of "collector's editions."

- - - -

As for stuff I want, I'm not going to value it, you are, then we'll negotiate if necessary. If you don't have a price in mind and are strictly curious what I'd pay or how much I'd value it in a trade, ask me. If this is bad policy on here and nobody will like or respond to it, give me a heads up and I'll stop being lazy I GUESS. I'm looking to trade my above stuff for most of these, unless they're relatively cheap. I am kinda broke, and a lot of these items are pipe dreams, some of them are ones I'd rather have right now.

Really Big Money Stuff:

Chikyū Kaihō Gun ZAS (I can dream)
    Eliminate Down (Can't I?)
    Gleylancer
    Mr. Gimmick/Gimmick (...C-Can't I?)
    Trip World (*sobs*)

NES:

Batman: Return of the Joker
    Famicom to NES Converter
    Gradius 2
    Gun*Nac
    Mega Man 1-3, 5, 6 (Complete copies only, or just box and manual)
    Metal Storm
    Over Horizon
    Shadow of the Ninja
    Silk Worm
    Silver Surfer
    Street Fighter 2010
    Zanac

SNES:

Bio-Metal
    Contra 3: The Alien Wars
    Mega Man 7
    R-Type 3: The Third Lightning
    Super Mario RPG
    Umihara Kawase

Game Boy:

Batman: Return of the Joker
    Castlevania Akumajo Special Boku Dracula Kun/Kid Dracula
    Heiankyo Alien
    Kirby's Dream Land 2
    Mole Mania
    Nail n' Scale
    R-Type
    R-Type 2
    Rubble Saver
    Wario Land
    Wario Land 2

Game Boy Color:

Bionic Commando: Elite Forces
    Wario Land 3

Genesis:

Air Buster
    Arrow Flash
    Curse
    MUSHA
    Raiden Trad
    Target Earth
    Trouble Shooter
    Trouble Shooter 2
    Truxton
    Twinkle Tale (okay I guess a bunch in here belong in the big money category, but some of these are cheap. Geez, there are a million shmups on the Genesis)
    Verytex
    V-V/Grind Stormer
    Whip Rash
    Wings of Wor

Playstation:

Armored Core
    R-Type Delta (I have a PAL copy I can trade)
    Tomba!

Stuff:

Various ASCII Entertainment Controllers
    That one King's Field II T-shirt by ASCII Entertainment.

(this list is hardly complete, hope to update it in the future. if you're trading for stuff, it might be better if you just link a list of your stuff)

- - - -

If you're buying from me, you send the money first, and I strongly prefer PayPal but may accept other methods. This is more or less non-negotiable unless you can provide some really good credentials. I know I'm new here, but if there's money involved, I feel very uncomfortable putting my item in your hands before payment. Whatever I ship will have a tracking number I will update you with immediately.

If we're trading, I'd prefer you to send first, but I'll possibly send first. Show me your credentials, and we'll work it out. This place has been operating long enough with enough trustworthy buyers/sellers that I'll accept feedback from here as proof you're trustworthy enough to be sent first.

This is my eBay page, no negative feedback:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...30.m2531.l4585

The user Sharc (who is a long time lurker on here and has bought some things over the years) will vouch for me being a trustworthy buyer/seller, I've known him for years.

I plan to update this page in the future, but I also have massive social anxieties and feel super uncomfortable posting on video game forums most of the time, so might end up not doing it. If we agree to a deal, it will be guaranteed to be completed with full communication from my end, but if we've not worked anything out and I don't respond to a PM, I'm probably just nervous. I know this sounds weird, but please be kind.
    Last edited by Dual; 05-06-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just a heads up, I'm considering selling this stuff, soon. Even if you've not got a lot to offer and are interested, couldn't hurt to ask me to take a look at your stuff and see if we can work something out.

Edit:

If I end up selling the stuff, I'll post eBay links in here once I've got 'em listed.
    Last edited by Dual; 05-11-2014 at 01:23 PM.