Does anyone know if these exist or how to make some custom myself? I would be looking for something that could fit a Sega Genesis 1 box, a NES Action Set box and a Super Nintendo Super Set box for my first three. I do know that when I get around to reclaiming my 5th system set: the Nintendo 64 Atomic Purple controller bundle I used to have, that box is exactly the same size as the NES Action Set. The 4th one I got was a Game Boy Pocket which of course is much smaller so it should be easier to make a protector for that.

If I do have to make these myself, what materials would you suggest and what kind of store could I buy them at? Maybe name some example chain stores that sell them. I'm happy with that thin plastic used for most NES boxes and I'm not sure any other type of thicker clear plastic/acrylic would be feasible without having it custom molded and shipped. I'm just curious where and how I could get plastic sheets big enough to fit these boxes, or how to go about attaching multiple sheets of plastic together so they overlap.