Thread: FS: Japanese Sega Pico Lot (SF Bay Area Preferably)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default FS: Japanese Sega Pico Lot (SF Bay Area Preferably)

Getting rid of more stuff and making more space for my other hobbies and to better enjoy this one. I have the following Japanese Sega Pico items:

Japanese Sega Pico system with power supply and the base blue touchpad sheet, missing the back handle (of course).
    101 Dalmatians (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Dumbo (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Gabuccho Challenge Fishing (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, and fishing controller)
    Hello Kitty (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Hello Kitty's Birthday (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Keyboard Pico (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, and keyboard controller)
    Mickey Mouse at Disney World (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Winnie the Pooh (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Wizard of Oz (JPN, complete with Storyware cart, instruction booklet, hard case, insert)
    Loose copy of Huckle and Lowly's Busiest Day Ever (US release)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Sega Pico was way, way, way too far ahead of its time for what it offered for young kids. Everything works great and is complete, other than the system being loose and I don't have the little fishing controller stand. Gabuccho Challenge Fishing and Keyboard Pico have blank blue hard cases as this is how the accessory based software came, including Space Pico which I was never able to track down.

Would be big and heavy to ship but I'm not opposed to it and if anyone is Bay Area bound I will gladly meet up.

There is no region lock on Pico stuff, so all US releases will play on this fine. The Japanese consoles tend to have a more solid feel to them than their US counterpart.

I'm open to offers on this but would like to sell it all together.

Last edited by InsaneDavid; 06-27-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd be interested in this, but haven't a clue as to value. Also, I'd need it shipped to Seattle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
    I'd be interested in this, but haven't a clue as to value. Also, I'd need it shipped to Seattle.
    Shipping to Seattle wouldn't be too bad but still would be $40 / $50 or so all said and done via parcel, to factor in. The games are what weigh a ton.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had no clue there were other Pico enthusiasts out there.

I no longer feel alone in the world....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I had no clue there were other Pico enthusiasts out there.

I no longer feel alone in the world....
    Some of this stuff is actually pretty interesting, especially the later Japanese releases. The fishing games are a great example.

If someone just wants all the games and accessories, I'd be up for selling them separately as shipping would be less (around $30) due to the smaller size, but I would want to sell it all as a straight up lot.