Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Liquedating my entire collection - RPG's Abound! Retro Greatness

Please see my eBay page for what I Have for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/necrodude101...p2047675.l2562

Everything must go, and I need to sell these as quickly as possible. I WILL SHIP ALMOST IMMEDIATLY, a post office is 5 minutes from my home. Most of these are in pristine shape and I had very high standards for collecting. I had a compulsion for collecting games that were 100% Complete (Including Registration Cards.., etc), so if that's your thing then I got what you need. You won't find any loose games here. All my cardboard box games will come with a protective casing around them.

8-10% discount for all forum members through paypal invoice, depending on how much you buy. I have reputation on several other game trading websites if you want more security, I can link you to those pages.

I understand most of my prices are pretty high, but most of my games are also in pristine condition.

Best Regards

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I could swear my copy of Secret of Evermore originally came with a Square catalog (selling things like FF2/3 games and the FF3 soundtrack CD).
    (when I got it new at EBGames in '97)
    But it looks like I now only have the cart, manual and one poster (the one with the map).

I remember because it was the only Square game I could get my parents to buy me as a kid (because Square games had above-average pricetags), even though I course I wanted them all.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That could very well be possible, Tonberry. Through my research I have come to realize that certain print runs had differing contents (at least as far as advertisements are concerned).

Best Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think you're right about it, but I never had the game new but did have a 'complete' one back in the 90s and somehow what you say sounds familiar.

You are right Square was pretty awful back then on pricing. Not even using special chips or anything else, your normal game was $50 and they priced all their stuff in the $60-80 range. In every single case SMRPG aside which was lower since Nintendo published it, I held off and picked their stuff with sales and in one case the company going out of business. My best deal was getting FF3 for $40 when it was brand new because Play Co went bankrupt. The only reason I often remember prices is up until a few years ago I still carried around a lot of old receipts that would just pop up now and again even after I thought I tossed em.

Is there any shot FF3 when it came out would have had that too as I swear I've seen what you're talking about.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just listed many more items!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Those are some nice new adds you put up. Bad as it sounds I wish the GBA stuff was complete but in less nice shape as eventually I'll be on the market for the Golden Sun games, at least the first as I used to own that one. Good luck with it all.