Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PreZZ
    PSN
    PreZZ

Default Crazy Target Canada sale

Hi guys Target first opened its doors around september here in the montreal area, and for the past 2 weeks they have crazy prices on videogames, prices vary from each location but here are some I saw at 4 different stores XboxOne 10$ games: bf4, nba live and 2k, madden, ryse, dead rising, forza5, cod ghosts, fifa, nfs rivals and angry bird sw and just dance for 7$. Ps4 10$ games: madden, cod ghosts, nba live and 2k. Ps3 and 360 10$ games:dishonored goty, bf4, cod ghosts, splinter cell blacklist, halo4, last of us, gran turismo 6, gta5(15$) and too many 5$ and 7$ games like halo reach, red dead redemption, dark souls. Wii u 10$ games ac blackflag, zombiu, zelda ww *12.5$*, official wiimotes also 10$. I bought 20 games for less than 170$!! Are the prices as good at Target USA or the rest of canada? So if you live around montreal go check whats on the shelves!

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    Hi guys Target first opened its doors around september here in the montreal area, and for the past 2 weeks they have crazy prices on videogames, prices vary from each location but here are some I saw at 4 different stores XboxOne 10$ games: bf4, nba live and 2k, madden, ryse, dead rising, forza5, cod ghosts, fifa, nfs rivals and angry bird sw and just dance for 7$. Ps4 10$ games: madden, cod ghosts, nba live and 2k. Ps3 and 360 10$ games:dishonored goty, bf4, cod ghosts, splinter cell blacklist, halo4, last of us, gran turismo 6, gta5(15$) and too many 5$ and 7$ games like halo reach, red dead redemption, dark souls. Wii u 10$ games ac blackflag, zombiu, zelda ww *12.5$*, official wiimotes also 10$. I bought 20 games for less than 170$!! Are the prices as good at Target USA or the rest of canada? So if you live around montreal go check whats on the shelves!
    Those prices definitely aren't in effect in the US. Target has struggled badly in Canada from what I've read. I wonder if this is part of a liquidation of some stock that isn't moving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PreZZ
    PSN
    PreZZ

They are yellow labelled tags saying temporary liquidation, and selection and prices are different for each store. Its not advertised in flyers.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

It must really vary from location to location as I've never found well priced video games in the Target nearest me. It took me awhile just to figure out where the clearance games were kept as they're at the back of a display out of clear sight, and the few games on clearance were basically the same price as new copies of those games on ebay.

Target. It's like Wal-Mart only more difficult to navigate, it's designed so you have to walk around the entire outer edge of the store rather than just cut through the centre straight across. With only self checkouts at the exit to the inside of the mall. I really don't see the appeal for this store. It's not horrible, it's just the same as what we already had for 20 years with other competitors, with more inconvenience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PreZZ
    PSN
    PreZZ

It really looks the same as zellers, same colors and store lay out, minus the crappy retro restaurant! But the prices on videogames are the best i have ever seen, they must take a huge loss on each sale...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    It really looks the same as zellers, same colors and store lay out, minus the crappy retro restaurant! But the prices on videogames are the best i have ever seen, they must take a huge loss on each sale...
    Lol yeah I think I ate one time in the 90s there.. freaking terrible. That and they didn't have crap laying around and the store being messy. I gotta check out the games section again.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

And now Target is leaving Canada, they're going to close all of their locations. I guess there's going to be some liquidation sales coming up to keep an eye for.

Is anyone in Canada going to miss Target?

Ghostbuster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Greg2600

Their approach was idiotic. They came in gun's blazing with over 100 stores immediately. Dumb.
    The Paunch Stevenson Show free Internet podcast - www.paunchstevenson.com - DP FEEDBACK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So what you're saying is they missed the Target and took a William Tell type shot just a couple inches too low.