Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Game is In your System right Now?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Is Putty Squad really that special? It's a total multiplatform game on a budget price too with some lame packaging so it's deceiving as a turd if it's not. Rayman I got on the WiiU last black friday shopping season cheap, see no reason to re-buy it since I can't even get into it enough to finish it but that may be the Wii U's fault.
    I may have embellished, Putty Squad's alright, but I haven't played much of it yet. And yea don't bother rebuying Legends. I really like Legends tho, it's a fun platformer, has some challenging levels and really cool, interesting level design, graphics are real nice too. I do have Metal Gear Solid 5, but I haven't played much of it. Idk why, I could just be burnt out on Metal Gear Solid now, plus it's only half a game so that doesn't entice me too much. I also have Need For Speed Rivals, which is... Need For Speed. Thats all.

Little Big Planet 3. That's what I'm waiting for.

Honestly, at this point, I want a Wii U, cuz I wanna play all the new Nintendo titles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by o.pwuaioc View Post
    I posted in that thread, but indeed, none of my systems have the same games in them right now that they did two years ago. (well, other than the GC, which still isn't plugged in.)

NES (2) - Ice Climbers [I also have a toaster NES, but it's never worked right.]
    SNES - Xandra no Daibouken (J) (haven't actually played this yet, but it's in the system... while the SNES power supply is in the Virtual Boy at the moment. I REALLY need to get another SNES/VB power supply!)
    N64 - San Francisco Rush 2049 (the best racing game ever made! This is surely my most-played racing game ever.)
    Gamecube - Nothing as usual, it's not plugged in.
    Wii - Summoner: A Goddess Reborn (Gamecube game) (the last few times I used the Wii I played some download games, maybe most recently Jett Rocket.)
    Sega Master System - Shanghai (another one of several games that are in the system because I meant to try them, but haven't actually played yet... but I do like the Shanghai/Mahjong Tiles genre, fun stuff.)
    Genesis 2/32X - Nothing, because I just played and finished Universal Soldier and haven't put another game in yet.
    Sega CD (model 2) - ESPN Baseball Tonight (my most recent SCD purchase; not a great game, but it's okay. The field perspective is unique. Swing basically right as the ball leaves the pitchers' hand!)
    Saturn - Dead or Alive (J) [with AR 4-in-1 in the cart port]
    Dreamcast - Pod 2: Speed Zone (Been playing this one recently, again. I want to finally beat all the races on Hard and knockout!)
    Turbografx-16 - Super CD 3.0 System Card (J) (the last HuCard game I played was Gradius (J), but the SCD system card is in there now.) [Yes, it's region modded now.]
    Turbo CD - Langrisser (J)
    Atari 7800 - Mountain King (2600 game)
    Odyssey 2 - KC's Krazy Chase
    Playstation 2 (US) - Wild Wild Racing (the last of the three games in a system that I haven't yet played)
    Playstation 2 (J) - Gradius Gaiden (J PS1 game)
    PSone and Playstation (original model) - not plugged in, use PS2 for them. No games in them.
    Xbox - Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate
    Xbox 360 - Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Game Boy - Nothing at the moment, rarely use the original one.
    Virtual Boy - V-Tetris (J) (though previously Mario Clash was in the system, so there's one that almost was the same as my post in the thread two years ago...)
    Game Boy Color - Wendy: Every Witch Way (fun but quite short and easy platform-action game slightly like a kids' version of Metal Storm)
    Game Boy Advance - in the SP I mostly use - Digidrive (J) (fantastic, incredibly addictive game) [Nothing is in either of my original GBAs, I rarely use them.]
    DS - Picross 3D (another great and incredibly addictive game I've played a lot of! Digidrive, Picross 3D, and Picross DS are three of my most-played games this year, no question at all. I beat all the Picross DS puzzles, but still have some downloaded ones left for Picross 3D. It's really too bad the download service was taken down, won't be able to play the rest now... you can't fit all of them on one card at once. )
    Game Gear - Tails' Sky Patrol (J) (I, at least, think this game is good!)
    Neo Geo Pocket Color - Picture Puzzle (it's Picross by another name)
    PSP - Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip (though I've been playing more of Class of Heroes, which I have a download copy of on the memory card)

My computer: Hardball 6
    Last edited by A Black Falcon; 09-30-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ferrari F355 in the Dreamcast and Panzer Front Auf B in the PS2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a lot better than I used to be at putting games away when I've finished with them so I've just got -

Wii - Wii Fit (To be honest, it's about all my Wii gets used for these days, although I've got Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the way so that could change)
    3DS - Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia although it's not grabbing me like Dawn of Sorrow or Portrait of Ruin
    PC Engine - Street Fighter II

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devilman View Post
    I'm a lot better than I used to be at putting games away when I've finished with them so I've just got -

Wii - Wii Fit (To be honest, it's about all my Wii gets used for these days, although I've got Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the way so that could change)
    3DS - Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia although it's not grabbing me like Dawn of Sorrow or Portrait of Ruin
    PC Engine - Street Fighter II
    My wii gets used a lot actually, if u haven't exhausted all the 1st party Nintendo games yet, the Kirby games are awesome, I was also playing Warioland Shake it, and its a really great game. I'm yet to get into some of the deeper cuts though, like Lost Shadow and stuff like that, but the Nintendo games are keeping me busy. I'm late to the Wii thing.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Legend of Zelda is sticking out of my Retron 2 rite now, awesome game, never played it until now, sorry I'm a Zelda noob. I can see why people like it so much, its real fun, not insanely difficult like Zelda 2, I will finish it in between the 90 other games I'm in the middle of.

Oh, and Venture is in my Colecovision. Really great little adventure game, once u figure out wat all the lines and shapes actually are, it's and oldy, but one of the better Colecovision games I've played, for sure.

I recently picked up about 8 new Colecovision games which I never find, so now I own 14, I think. Yep, gonna complete that set one of these decades. Mousetrap is also fun tho, if anyone cares about Colecovision, it's a great little maze game thats not too similar to Pac-man so it's not a clone, its real weird tho cuz u don't look like a mouse, ur just a smiley face. But that's the wonderful technology of 1982.
    Last edited by Arkanoid_Katamari; 10-17-2014 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I haven't posted in this in awhile. I've got Theaterhythm FF Curtain Call in the 3DS now. The PS4 has Destiny or Lego Movie the Videogame going. I'm not using the other stuff as the R5 is still not in my hands, yet the GBA has Blackthorne sitting in it as I got it a week ago.

My WiiU got broken by Nintendo on the settings menu only, yet they didn't transfer my data which even I could access from the system booting up. Because of that any of the 10 games I have could go into it, all my work is gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My PS1 is hooked up right now, and the game inside it is a prototype of Madden '96 that was cancelled and never released. (not the original proto, just a burn).

I remember back to that November of 1995. I had recently gotten an issue of Next-Generation magazine with Madden '96 on the cover:

All the magazines had really hyped up the new Madden for the Playstation, and there were screenshots that looked really cool. I knew something was weird though, because I kept going back to Electronics Boutique in October and November of 1995, asking them what's the deal on Madden, and they said they didn't have a firm date on it, but were expecting it in mid November.

GameDay ended up being the only football game that actually showed up that Xmas for the PS1. The Madden game was cancelled.

After playing the proto, I can see why. The game is absolutely awful. The build that leaked onto the internet is from late October, and if it's that messed up in late October there is no way they could have fixed it within a month or so. The whole game had to be scrapped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Deadpool on my PS3. Pretty funny game, gameplay is alright.