Who has these? They are downloadable games sold as a bundle for the Nintendo 3DS. Personally, I was not very impressed by either one.

I think Mighty Gunvolt was the better of the two with its authentic-sounding and -looking NES style, but it lacked any final boss or extra area for completing the game as all three playable characters, and the intentionally bad "Engrish" localization was neither funny nor charming.

Azure Striker Gunvolt was even more of a disappointed in my eyes: it has a forced love side story, a boring love interest, it wants to be "Mega Man Zero" much too badly, it has too many gradients and color highlights (like a lot of modern Japanese games), almost every character is a trope/stereotype instead of being truly interesting, and I found the sex-crazed hermaphrodite of a boss (representing the sin of lust) to be extremely tactless and discomforting. It was also bizarre how politically correct the other characters were in their dialogue when discussing this boss, calling he/she/it a "bigender," "xe," and "xem," instead of using what I figured were more common yet unoffensive terms. If I knew ahead of time that these two games, particularly this one, were going to be like this, I wouldn't have bought them.

...Thinking about it, Keiji Inafune's output since leaving Capcom has been disappointing overall, hasn't it?