I'm not sure why, but for some weird reason I have this desire to play the Colecovision.

My first instinct, was to see if they make USB versions of Colecovision controllers for use with emulators on the PC. I'm not that hardcore into Colecovision that I would need to have the real mcCoy. I could live with an emulator, but would want the real controller with a usb adapter or something. I looked around online and couldn't find any USB colecovision controllers. So, I started thinking about getting an actual physical Colecovision system.

I did a few Ebay searches, and it seems the price of a Colecovision is a bit higher than I was thinking, but I want to make sure that I don't just buy the first one I see with a super inflated price. If I'm just trying to get a standard Colecovision, with the two controllers, and maybe a couple of carts, how much should I expect to pay ? I'm willing to try to be patient and wait for a good deal to come along. I just need to know what is considered a good deal on a Colecovision, and what is considered a ripoff.