Thread: Anyone use Bing Rewards?

Pac-Man (Level 10) mailman187666's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Anyone use Bing Rewards?

I think it's a pretty good system, and if you figure out how to maximize your rewards points (no money needed), It'd take you anywhere between 15-19 days (~3 min a day) to get $5 in your Xbox account. I'm not trying to market it or anything, I'm just trying to spread the word for anyone that doesn't know.

I only usually pay to download stuff I really want, so it works for me. It's probably once every few months I'll drop $15 down on a game I want, so by then I've got enough money to get the game I want for basically nothing.

Yeah, it's easy to slack on, but you eventually get your $5. If you stick with it every day, that's when it takes you less time.

Just figured I'd throw it out there, because I really don't even pay real money for Xbox downloads with the amount I spend these days.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I signed up recently for some reason. I think it was to get 100 GB added to OneDrive for free. Didn't look at it any more than that though. Don't and probably won't have a modern xbox, are there any other gaming options that it could help with?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My workplace blocks click-for-cash scams like this, which is just as well, because my job pays a lot better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

other gaming options are amazon, gamestop, and toys r us gift cards. There are some Microsoft offers for windows as well.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

So what makes this a scam? The OP describes it as an easy way to get some free games. Pretty disparate takes, and since I know very little about it, I'm curious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

These things can be a benefit however they work out. I won't touch bing and don't have an xbox account so I can't use it, but Google does a similar thing with random surveys on googleplay(android) where you answer one or a few questions or click a box, whatever...and you end up getting paid. I've got $6.99 in my account waiting for a more spendy good game to come up I want and I'll use it. I've pulled from it before to get a few things free or super cheap due to deals and discounts that roll everyday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

It's definitely not a scam. I just put $5 into my account last night, which made me want to spread the word to you guys. I have over $20 sitting in there right now just from using it. You don't even have to click links to actual websites to get points. you can just click the links under the 'related searches' until you get all the points you can get for the day. So you don't even have to leave bing to get the points.

You can get 15 points by doing searches on the PC (like I explained above), 10 points for searching on your phone, and there are usually other daily and weekly bonus points to be earned. It's really just quickly clicking those 'related search' links and getting points. I'm sure the site itself can explain everything else a bit better.

I can't remember the last time I used real money to make a download on xbox by using this. It takes minimal patients, especially if you are at a computer every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think you need an Xbox account for Bing, I believe you just need to make a free msn account. I sporatically use Bing Rewards for free contest entries depending on the reward but I don't use it for normal searching. It's ok as far as freebies go and theres alot of free stuff you can get entries for just for doing 20 or so free internet searches a day.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been using it for $5 Amazon gift cards for a while. It works well.