Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

On the other hand, that could be a sign digital versions consistently can and do sell at full price. Even long after physical copies go into bargain bins.
    Lum fan.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Because people are lazy and saves gas and whatnot. And the kids of today think digital downloads are awesome and physicals are relics. I've seen so many forums topics come up about the lack of physical releases. Bombarded with replies like "what are you like 80?" And "I'll only play a game til it's finished, done with it forever, so I don't care."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leo_A View Post
    Not sure when this happened, but I see that this was finally reprinted and is easy to find at Best Buy locations in recent days.

It's also only $20 used online at Best Buy and is getting prices down elsewhere as well. Amazon is down to $45 for new copies for example. I don't see any new stock at GameStop or Wal-Mart, but hopefully they're ordering some as well so that it's more readily available.
    Maybe in your Best Buy but not any of the ones around here and I work in two of them so I would have noticed. But they are at least available on Best Buy's website so that's better than nothing. In the mean time though I'll keep an eye out for them.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 11-13-2015 at 06:08 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dashopepper View Post
    Do the Nintendo conspiracies ever get old? Of course Nintendo wants stock on the shelf. The 3ds especially sells more hard copies then digital due to its demographic. A reasonable theory is that Nintendo underestimated the sales and assumed A Link Between Worlds was going to stunt them even more making another run unnecessary. But apparently Oot had legs and ALBW didn't which really stumps me (its an amazing game) and apparently Nintendo.
    I don't think it's a conspiracy, look what year it came out. Nintendo also has not restocked Kid Icarus or Starfox on 3DS in a long while now, yet you can find an over flooding of the Mario titles Fiery pointed out. Some things they'll reprint, some they don't, and some they keep out in a slow irregular trickle which is where Ocarina was and now it appears to have stepped up. I think the problem with ALBW is that people went into it of an older group thinking SNES game sequel, but instead they got an overly unbalanced and easy open world game that didn't sit so well and the legs kind of got bruised shins if not a cracked bone. Ocarina though was just so well made in story and places within the world it has the balance to replay or play for a first time on a 3DS coat of paint and not realize it's far older fare from the 90s as is still stands tall. I think with the love over the Zelda 3DS's and Majora being begged for then selling as it has so far got them to ramp up more production of Ocarina to make some more bucks. But don't think Nintendo wouldn't stop making games if they could push digital, they cut NO breaks and no price difference with a real game and a real rental of sorts stuck on your system as they cost the game to me and you but a crapload less to them as a server time value download. Fiery is also right part of the problem is the younger kids who have no respect for what goes into a game and holds no value with physical property because money grows on trees and you can just dump or erase crap when you're done with it because the next cheap (or not) digital high is a click of the button away. Some may realize in time they're pissing heaps of cash on nothing but a moment, they'll regret it, and others won't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If anyone needfs one I'll get you one for retail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaKat View Post
    If anyone needfs one I'll get you one for retail.
    They can get them for retail on BestBuy.com and if they are a Gamer's Club Unlocked rewards member like me they will only pay $32 before taxes because of the 20% discount.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Canadian retailer claims new wave of Nintendo Selects reprints coming, including everyone's favorite not-rare "OMG RARE" 3DS game.
    For Wii, Wii U and 3DS, Donkey Kong returns on all of them, Super Mario All-Stars also (knowing Nintendo, its probably just the game without the extras of the original print, for the same price)
    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ailer_listings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nintendo is releasing players choice March 11. This include Zelda Oot 3ds

http://nintendoeverything.com/retail...g-on-march-11/

This is good to screw scalper and give to people who really want it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Totally agreed. I saw a stash of them at Best Buy too all during the holiday season side by side with Majora, and even after the slots in the cardboard kiosk displays still had them so it wasn't just a Christmas thing looking at it.

It's a nitpick but I hate they call the stuff Nintendo Selects, but I guess it's more accurate. The old Player's Choice was their choice, million+ sellers all, and this time around with Nintendo and their problems moving stuff some are just Nintendo Select(ed) to be part of a re-release lot in a cheaper packaging. It gets more product on the shelf that's more guaranteed to move while filling holes in a launch quarter until more product of quality arrives.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Who needs words when you got a picture like that right? I wonder, will the scalpers now try and play the 'OG' release tactic to get a few extra bucks or finally give up.