They started this like two days ago and it has been an interesting ride. It ends I think on Friday morning, so you have time still if you're interested.

They have a nice long double list of 70-80 games from a classic and modern category, no rhyme or reason to what pops up next, but the deals are all 50-90% off on the game and it has slots, could be 100, could be 500, but once it's gone, that deal is over and it's replaced in the rotation with another. So far looking into day three it's much of the same, but they roll a few new ones in each day. You can see what has hit so far and it is being kept up to date in their own site forums. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/dou...r_thread/page1

Have you taken advantage of this?

I grabbed Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (as it's getting hard to get my real one to run still), Papers Please and Shadowgate Special Edition. I'm hoping I can catch Sam & Max Hit the Road before it stops. Papers Please so far is the only 'new' one for me as I have a real copy of Indy and also had a discounted standard edition of Shadowgate but the SE usually is $30 and all the extras are good so when I saw it was $6 I went for it.