I had sighted a Black Knight table and kept trying to get the owner 2 hours away to talk but his rudeness and ignoring me almost entirely was grating on me. I did a craigslist search a few days ago saw a random posting for a Classic Williams Pinball table (vague) and my eyes popped out when I saw it was Pin-Bot, the only table of that period I loved more than Black Knight and had the most time on. I immediately called the guy, he still had it (and he had refreshed it 3 days ago and had posted it 3 weeks earlier.) He's a retiree as of now, moving down south in a month, wanted to not move it if he didn't have to (but would.) Long story short, he was willing to take a mix of cash and paypal, bought it 2 days ago and my body is still paying for it (had to take it up 3 flights of spiral stairs and stairs not to mention carrying it and tear down/reassembly too.)

Cool thing to note about it -- Home use only. Never been around dirty bars, chuck e cheese or the rest. The interior has excessively minimal wear, playfield is near cherry thanks to being 100% covered in mylar everywhere including the mechanical ramp on the left and it's a solid 9/10 in quality. The exterior has a few scratch and dent issues, minor, my black touch up paint cured much of it, and the light on top work but the topper is cracked to hell (not visible from front thankfully.) Translite(back glass) has little wear to it, it's a good 9/10 too, beautiful. He never knew it, and I only found it yesterday, but the very back of the unit had the original bag of spare bulbs, fuses and bulb sockets still there and the old blue/yellow pinbot key fob too which was amazing to see.

I've been fixing up issues with it since, somehow the playfield got tilted back and right a little, made the vortex impossible to get 1/2 up to 100K killing the skill shot but I fixed that. Green light center was out as were Pinbots eyes up top, replaced (have a box of spares from Gold Ball.) Orange light top left out, fixed that, and the wiring popped on the sensor on the blue ramp near it and resoldered that too. Owners (both) never cleaned the interior much if ever, had to wipe all the dust out and the black trails of funk off every rollable area with Novus 2 then 1 to polish it smooth. Currently on the to-do list is superficial mostly. The big one is the test switch someone pulled 3 wires, no idea where to re attach those, then the tilt bobber bob is gone(pole there) and the ball in the tilt ramp is gone too both easily replaced for under $10.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who picked up one of my gaming items off me from here, Racketboy and the big spenders last night on ebay too. It's amazing what just a few easily emulated or everdrive(n) overpriced NES and SNES carts can get you.

Attachment 7929Attachment 7930Attachment 7931Attachment 7932Attachment 7933Attachment 7934