Thread: fake or real..

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default fake or real..

I finally got my plug and play to work after I found a power adpator. I just want to know what console these games were ported from because one of the games called autumn hunt looks like hacked version of duck hunt.

how do u upload pics from your computer because i took some clear pics with my tv tuner expect I only know how to upload from sites.

and for second player I can only add a gensis controller even though these games look like there nes.

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NES hacks.
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Zeno2112

Default Re: fake or real..

Quote Originally Posted by air_pergi
    and for second player I can only add a gensis controller even though these games look like there nes.
    I'm assuming what you've got is some sort of pirate-made multigame Famicom clone, right? I found one of these once (never worked right, some sort of electrical short inside) and, like yours, it had a DB9 port on the side, presumably for a second controller.

If you're not too knowledgable about Famicom hardware this can be a little confusing (it had me scratching my head, I can tell you). Anyway, what you've got there is a secondary controller port for use with a Japanese-style Famicom controller, which has a DB9 connector. Click here to see an example.

You could try plugging a Genesis or 2600 controller in there, but you will only have success to whatever extent those controllers are comaptible with Famicoms. I'm guessing they're not compatible.

Anyway, there it is. Best of luck.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

theres no end to these devices, the odd world of famiclones. for awhile i was trying to build up a collection of these, i got about 7 of them and quit, most have the same 15 or so fami games in them. when they say they have 99 or 1000 games it just means they cut up the the basic games into different start points or levels. i'd imagine a genny or master system controller would work but cant say for sure. when you find these things in the box they often come with a 2cnd controller and a realistic looking gun. some models even have a cart slot for fami games. exceptionaly cool or weird models include the doctor boy (shaped like a color gameboy) the pelican color dreams machine and the elusive wisdom tree machine, i want that last one