Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Default Atari 2600 games FS - rare homebrews and originals included

Okay, here we go... time to sell off quite a lot of my 2600 collection. Most of it is homebrew, but a few pieces are original games.

The inventory of what I have and the prices being asked is being maintained as a Google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Photos for the non-boxed carts are here: http://s136.photobucket.com/user/May...202600%20loose
    Photos for the boxed carts are here: http://s136.photobucket.com/user/May...202600%20boxed

This makes it easier for me to update so everywhere I am publicising the sale at gets the latest information! Hopefully the information regarding PAL/NTSC and price (IN BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) make sense. Some of the games are still available in the AtariAge store, and thus they are priced competitively to sell them off.

(at the time of posting, the exchange rates are US$1.53 = 1 GBP, and 1.34 Euro = 1 GBP if you wish to calculate what they are worth in your currency)

There are a few games without a price against them. These are basically "make me an offer" (in GBP please) because I think they are so old/rare in general, that they rarely get sold, and thus I have no real information about what to possibly ask. Essentially, if I like the sound of the offer, then I'll accept it!

If you think a price is too high, then make me a (reasonable) offer below the asking price. Anything obviously lowball will be completely ignored. Shipping is NOT included in the asking price, and will be costed accordingly to your location. Tracking/insurance is optional, especially if I know you well. Anyone making a lot of purchases may get a discount on the total.

I haven't retested many of the carts yet since the last time I played them, which could be years, but I will obviously playtest everything prior to taking payment, to make sure they do still work fine.

Payment can be via Paypal GIFT (so I don't lose anything to fees) or international bank transfer. I hope I've been around long enough on DP for people to trust me when I sell items, and I'm sure just about every long standing member can and would vouch for me here.

Any other questions, please ask!
    Last edited by Mayhem; 06-28-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

More games sold, some prices reduced

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in