Quote Originally Posted by FieryReign View Post
That's false. The channels I watch put in work and you can tell. Anybody and their mother can film themselves playing and talking about a videogame. Lets play or long play it's the same damn thing. I suggest taking a look at Gaming Historians retrospective on Star Fox, to know how quality videos are made.

If I get stuck in a game without being able to progress then I'll just turn the sucker off and deem it not worth playing. It's real easy for me to lose interest nowadays. If a game requires a faq then it's not for me.

You could care less if people watch? Stop lying.
Anybody can record but not everyone can record and capture the best game footage and actually have worthwhile things to say while playing a game. As for the Gaming Historian he is great if you want to fall asleep or remember the days of high school when you had a teacher so boring you would need caffeine to pay attention in class. If you are really looking for quality content try Game Sack they are actually entertaining and informative not some monotone video game librarian.

You must be from the generation that thinks trying is too hard and expect someone else to solve your problems if you quit playing a game because you lack the skill or intelligence to progress. You are missing out on a lot of great games and experiences with that mentality.

I do not do this for a living. This is a hobby so no I do not care in the least if I get 0 views. I do these videos for my own entertainment and if somebody else enjoys them great if not there is plenty of other content to dislike on YouTube instead.