Thread: Cheat code websites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Cheat code websites

Back in the late 90's, several of my friends and myself all had Sega Saturns. I had typed up a bunch of Sega Saturn cheat codes and put them in a three ring binder and we would trade it back and forth as needed. Years later I came across a website called the Sega Collective and they had compiled almost every Genesis codes into one place. It was very thorough!

So a couple of years ago i got to thinking how great it would be to expand on what I had already started back in the 90s and type up a giant Sega Saturn cheat code book. There are random Saturn cheats scattered across multiple cheat code sites and it has been quite a task trying to coral them all. Once i get them all copied/typed up and formatted then comes the process of verifying them all and needless to say its been a huge task (Especially between work and my 3 little ones). I thought once i was finished i could post it somewhere to share with the community.

My question is; Does anyone know some good retro cheat code sites? I have been using Gamewinners, Cheatpatch, Ign and Game Faqs, but i cant shake the feeling there are probably some other sites that have codes for games i have yet to acquire.

Thanks in advance!
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

GameGenie.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retroman View Post
    GameGenie.com
    I hadn't been to that code site before, so thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it looks like i already have all those codes and to top it off they are missing some critical games and most of the RPGs like Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force and all 3 Shining games.

I really do love the simple site design, though. Damn, some of the cheat sites I have come across are horrible. There was one with ads plastered everywhere and a super confusing web design, i just knew i was gonna pick up 20 viruses! !

Oh well, my quest to document every Saturn cheat code continues.

Keep the suggestions coming!
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts