Thread: Replacement Snes pin connector seller in Canada?

Insert Coin (Level 0) cool_boy_mew's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Replacement Snes pin connector seller in Canada?

The little online retro gaming shops I've found that has it doesn't even have an option to ship to Canada and Ebay is out of the question with the absolutely insane shipping price on top of duty being added to it

Basically, my Snes is acting very weird, Illusion of Gaia and Terragnima (Repro and not repro with the PAR3) refuses to boot, but works perfectly 1 try with any other Snes. There's some other weird effects in some games, like for example Yoshi's Island, in the mist going to fight Hookbill (World 4 boss), the screen starts to scroll vertically (There's also other graphical glitches here and there with red looking sprites). These aren't random, they're always at the same specific spot for every games. Same for like Super Puyo Puyo, it does that at the company logo at the game boot up.

Some other games works, but doesn't. Like for exemple, Seiken Densetsu 3, game boots perfectly, intro works, title screen works but refuses to go to the file select, the game just reboot somehow. And Radical Rex, game starts "normally", but no character sprites anywhere, can't do anything.

So uhhh, is my Snes completely busted? I heard it might be my pin connector, so yeah, let's try this, I refuse to pay the absolutely ridiculous Ebay prices however.

Thanks

Edit: Probably will go better in Forum: Technical and Restoration Society, please close!
    Last edited by cool_boy_mew; 10-07-2015 at 04:25 PM.