Thread: Limited Run Games (producing physical copies of digital games)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    In other words, you really had nothing of value to share in your previous post and won't bother supporting your original claim that they shouldn't be releasing games that have been released physically in other regions, but just wanted another excuse to bash LRG. Got it. Sad and disgusting all at once.
    No. I've stated in that very post my dis-satisfactory of them releasing the same games again. Just because I didn't buy the Asian release and think the Kunio games are garbage doesn't change that. The game is still being rereleased over seven months later instead of publishing another game that hasn't been released before.

At the same time I decided to point out how Doug likes to trash other publishers who aren't LRG and when LRG does the same thing they're surprised about the criticism. Rive released from Play-Asia, and Doug trashed them for it, I'm actually of the same opinion. I was of the same opinion before it was a LRG title when they released a title as an exclusive release that was available from another publisher on Amazon for cheaper. This is the LRG thread though, so whether it's interests or complaints, I'll put them in here.

You come to LRG defense an awful lot though. It's not like my complaints about the company are effecting you, but you act like a total douchebag when coming to their defense. If you'd like, since Doug does frequent the forums over at LRG, I can tell him I've got an acquaintance who'd like to blow him. Think of it, Bojay. You could tell all your LRG ass buddies that you blew Doug. As much as you come to LRG defense seems you're atleast interested, let me know. I know a lot of Nintendo fans would sure love to blow Miyamoto, and well, I have no way of helping them out, but atleast for this I could pass along the message.
    Last edited by kupomogli; 10-31-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.