They can call it a "bonus edition" all they want, but as far as I see it, it's no different from when they'd sell a regular bundle of a game and soundtrack. I'm just glad they backed out of two totally separate covers and having one exclusive to the more expensive set. They're finally listening to people fed up with all the variant nonsense, so now the Factotum cover is reversible. They're still doing the whole manufacture some with one side facing out and others with the other side facing out, to make sealed collectors double dip, but at least you can get either side by buying either version of the game, and sealed collectors can buy two of the standard edition to get one of each, rather than being forced to get the OST and other bonus items whether they want those or not.

The one thing I find a little perplexing is why they're doing all this extra stuff for a game like Factotum to begin with. It doesn't seem like there's much hype for it at all. Same with Home. It seems like this coming Friday is just another day where they're trying to clear out their backlog of games that they probably would never sign at this point but are stuck releasing due to contracts signed when they were taking just about anything. I hear people are complaining about the price points too, though I don't have a problem there since I know nothing from LRG is gonna be lower than $25. But I have also heard that Home is super short, like 1-2 hours short, and for a game that seems fairly linear and story-based, I imagine there isn't much incentive to replay repeatedly. So I can understand why even the lowest price point of $25 may still seem too high for that.