Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1117

Thread: Limited Run Games (producing physical copies of digital games)

  1. #181
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Shovel Knight is getting a limited edition Vita retail release for $24.99. Preorder now if you're interested. The only thing I don't like is that they already know there's going to be two more free DLC for the King Knight, Specter Knight, and the Body Switch option when playing the regular game. Since this game is going to be limited edition, why not wait until the game is going to be fully complete and then release it on the Vita then. It kind of defeats the purpose of why people want physical copies in the first place.

    http://www.fangamer.com/products/sho...ht-for-ps-vita
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

  2. #182
    Bell (Level 8)
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,618
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I have yet to play it but I have the physical 3DS version (which I think was a standard retail print), but so that game isn't complete either?

  3. #183
    Key (Level 9) Satoshi_Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

    Default

    Well, the core game is there, but the DLC will still need to be downloaded from PSN.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

  4. #184
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SparTonberry View Post
    I have yet to play it but I have the physical 3DS version (which I think was a standard retail print), but so that game isn't complete either?
    Yeah, the only thing that came out before the release of Shovel Knight was Plague Knight's story, so that's on the disc and cartridge. The other character DLC still hasn't been released(and it's taking a very long time considering how long the PS4, 3DS, and Wii U versions of the game have released,) but now the Vita is getting a limited edition run and they still don't have it done, yet they're still releasing it anyways. I personally would have them hold off on the Vita version atleast until the future content is released so that way the game can be purchased with all available content on atleast one version of the game.

    Either Yacht Club Games are going to rerelease a second more complete game at retail to reap those profits as well, or every released copy will be incomplete.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

  5. #185
    Key (Level 9) Satoshi_Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

    Default

    I'll bet that it will be incomplete. The DLC is free, so as long as the servers are active that will be accessible, and should there be a time in the future where Sony abandons PS3 and Vita PSN, I'm sure hackers will find a way to make that stuff available in the same way hackers have made the content that was exclusive to the original Xbox's Xbox Live available.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

  6. #186
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Since more and more LRG releases are including manuals now, I decided that I want to keep track of which have them on the master list, especially because it's up to the developer to decide to include one or not, so it's not going to be a real consistent thing. I know Xeodrifter will be the first LRG Vita release with a manual, but can anybody confirm if the PS4 versions of Saturday Morning RPG, Oddworld, and Futuridium have manuals or not? I have all three of those on PS4 myself, but since I still have no PS4 to play them on yet, I don't want to open my copies right away, haha. Right now I just want to get the manuals for the already released games accounted for, so don't take the lack of an asterisk as meaning a game absolutely won't get a manual. I'm sure it'll take some time before we have solid confirmation on all of those upcoming games.

  7. #187
    Key (Level 9) Satoshi_Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

    Default

    I own all of those, but my copies are sealed, and since I was under the impression that you couldn't buy multiple copies, I only have one copy of each game, which I plan to keep sealed.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

  8. #188
    Kirby (Level 13) megasdkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bayamon, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    ...but can anybody confirm if the PS4 versions of Saturday Morning RPG, Oddworld, and Futuridium have manuals or not?
    Oddworld does not have a manual per se...more like a sheet with the standard warnings that is included with all games. No actual mention of story, controls, etc.
    Game Wants: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121467
    Completed US CIB Collections: Atari 7800, Neo Geo Pocket Color
    Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Jesus christ. Half the internet is truly retarded.

  9. #189
    Kirby (Level 13) megasdkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bayamon, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

    Default

    Got all three games: Xeodrifter (Vita and PS4) and Lost at Sea (PS4).

    Anyone managed to snag their copies?
    Game Wants: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121467
    Completed US CIB Collections: Atari 7800, Neo Geo Pocket Color
    Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Jesus christ. Half the internet is truly retarded.

  10. #190
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    The first half of Lost Sea (PS4) and Xeodrifter (PS4 & Vita) have been put up for sale, and they're going fast. The Vita version of Xeodrifter especially. What's weird is that I could've sworn that Lost Sea was one per customer, but now I see that it says you can order two.

    Also, I've been quietly adding info to the list in the opening post now and then, and I'm not necessarily going to make a new post for each announcement, so be sure to check that list if you want the most up-to-date info I know about what's being released, when, and if it's got a manual. The biggest news as of late is that Sekai Project announced another one of their visual novels that's getting a LRG run on PS4 & Vita, World End Economica. It's an episodic story with each part sold separately on Steam, but for the physical release, they're packaging all three parts in one.
    Last edited by Aussie2B; 07-04-2016 at 10:16 AM.

  11. #191
    Kirby (Level 13) megasdkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bayamon, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,134
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

    Default

    It was originally one per customer. I guess they realized that they would have too many leftover copies, so they increased the limit to two. It will definitely sell, thanks to scalpers.
    Game Wants: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121467
    Completed US CIB Collections: Atari 7800, Neo Geo Pocket Color
    Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Jesus christ. Half the internet is truly retarded.

  12. #192
    Key (Level 9) Satoshi_Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

    Default

    I snagged the Vita version of Xeodrifter. It's the only one I was interested in this time. I just wonder when it will actually get here. Limitedrungames takes their sweet time shipping things to Canada. Plus, we're possibly looking at a nation-wide Postal strike that will halt all mail.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

  13. #193
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    No offense to visual novel fans, but I don't like the genre and paying the prices for them, it's really as weeaboo as you can get. You're reading text with a still anime image for around five minutes or so, then the still image changes when you're in a different area. These aren't video games and it's pretty much highway robbery that they sell them for game prices. There's a lack of content for it to be a book and they go for several times the price. They're pretty much short animes with literally no budget. This stuff should be sold on DVDs for the fans of the genre, not on video game consoles. Unless it's something where the player has meaningful control, something like old Sierra games, Snatcher, Quantic Dream games, The Walking Dead, this stuff needs to stay off video game consoles. In Japan the Vita and PC get a new release almost daily. We've got quite of few of them in the west too on the Vita and PC. Instead of being known as the RPG console in the west like the PSP(because you're fooling yourself if you think Vita has more retail RPGs than the 3DS,) Vita has made a name for itself as the shitty visual novel portable.

    I don't think Limited Run Games is really doing a great job getting the games that people want. For visual novel fans this is probably great, but I guarantee that the large majority of people didn't ask for this. I can guarantee you that there's probably several times more people that have asked for games like Spelunky, Rogue Legacy, Dust, Quacamelee, Hotline Miami(not going to happen, already on disc,) Fez, Transistor, Jamestown, Binding of Isaac, La Mulana, Tim Schafer's HD games, Titan Souls, Salt and Sanctuary and many other well liked games I can't think of off the top of my head than anything that's actually been released. This isn't to knock Abe's Oddysee or Soldner X-2, one of which is a good game, and another that looks like a good shmup game but I highly doubt Xeodrifter was asked over Axiom Verge or Lost Sea was asked over Binding of Isaac for example or even the two games I've just previously listed. If you ask me, it looks like a lot of these releases are which ones they can get the most per copy sold over which ones people actually want. Half of the ones sold were on PS+ and while a lot of the ones I've listed were also on PS+, they're known to be some of the best indie games on the PS4 and Vita.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

  14. #194
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Um, okay? So don't buy them? The existence of visual novels literally has zero negative impact on you. There are two announced for LRG's catalog so far out out 16 total released/announced games, so they obviously make up only a tiny percentage of the catalog. Those who want non-visual novels have far more to choose from than those who want visual novels from LRG.

    People have been clamoring for Japanese-developed games from LRG, so the partnership with Sekai Project is a great thing and will result in games in a variety of genres coming out, even if Sekai Project primarily publishes visual novels. If you don't like visual novels, try Rabi-Ribi. I think it's easily among the best games LRG has lined up so far, and we might not be getting it if not for the visual novels getting released too. Personally, I love visual novels, and I'm looking forward to the Sekai Project releases more than anything else LRG has announced so far. And I know that Sekai Project has had swarms of fans endlessly begging them to port their games to handhelds/consoles and produce physical copies, so the demand is definitely there. Easily more demand than there is for some of the titles that have been released by LRG thus far. You can complain all you want about what LRG has announced so far compared to the games that you want, but a number of games you listed LRG has already confirmed that they can't get, they're working on trying to get, or they may have even gotten already but haven't been able to announce yet because the developer chooses when LRG can announce their releases.

    Also, your assessment of visual novels is entirely ignorant and biased. You're perfectly entitled to not liking them, but the so-called facts you're stating aren't remotely true. Character sprites (and sometimes backgrounds) are often animated, and even when not, they usually flip to a different portrait with each chunk of dialogue. Outside of kinetic novels, regular visual novels have "winning" and "losing" conditions, so they are games. Besides, the entire industry recognizes and markets them as games, which holds a hell of a lot more authority than you claiming they aren't games. In Japan, they're usually not even called "visual novels", but just adventure games. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that they're lacking in content compared to books and anime, when they typically have FAR more text and dialogue. It's pretty typical for the average visual novel to take someone dozens of hours to fully complete. Just compare an anime adaptation of a visual novel to its source material, and the anime versions are virtually always like Cliffs Notes versions, as a regular length anime can't hope to remotely cover everything in a visual novel or use even a fraction of its dialogue. And yeah, they're relatively low budget as far as games go, but they're not dirt cheap to make either. Most are fully or nearly so voiced, and hiring all those actors and having them record such a huge script racks up. Besides, the LRG releases will surely be cheaper than a regular retail release, and if you think most of the indie games they've been releasing have huge budgets, you're dreaming. They were probably just as cheap to make as the average visual novel, if not cheaper. And the Vita is the visual novel portable? Gimme a break. You can count the number of visual novels released in English on Vita on your fingers. Anybody who would think that the library is dominated by visual novels clearly has no clue what the US Vita library actually consists of.

    Lastly, if you think visual novel fans don't deserve the opportunity to buy games in the genre on handhelds and consoles, if publishers are willing to release them, you can rightly plug off.

  15. #195
    Great Puma (Level 12) Custom rank graphic
    Tupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,438
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    I understand the appeal of visual novels to some degree, but can't fathom why you'd play them on a handheld.

  16. #196
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    So people can curl up with them in bed or on a comfy chair like they would with a book? PC and handhelds seemed to be the preferred platforms for visual novel fans. People don't seem very big on playing VNs on home consoles. And it's not like you're really gaining anything with home console versions because they don't tend to stress hardware much, so the handheld versions will look and run about the same. The main reason PC is a popular platform for the genre is because they can have adult content then. If all visual novels were all-ages, they'd probably mostly be on handhelds.

    Oh, and you can also generally save at any time in a VN, so that makes them very good for playing them on the go while commuting or what have you. For that matter, mobile is a pretty popular platform for VNs too.
    Last edited by Aussie2B; 07-04-2016 at 04:19 PM.

  17. #197
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    So people can curl up with them in bed or on a comfy chair like they would with a book? PC and handhelds seemed to be the preferred platforms for visual novel fans. People don't seem very big on playing VNs on home consoles. And it's not like you're really gaining anything with home console versions because they don't tend to stress hardware much, so the handheld versions will look and run about the same. The main reason PC is a popular platform for the genre is because they can have adult content then. If all visual novels were all-ages, they'd probably mostly be on handhelds.

    Oh, and you can also generally save at any time in a VN, so that makes them very good for playing them on the go while commuting or what have you. For that matter, mobile is a pretty popular platform for VNs too.
    Exactly. In the Vita's case the suspend/resume feature is great to do bits of a VN and then jump back into it later (for example - doing some of the investigation stuff in Danganrompa).

    On a more general note - I like the genre. Just like any genre, I like certain VN's if they have story's that interest me. So Danganrompa has been a favourite of mine (its a dark and disturbing story, yet I couldn't put it down) and I love the Phoenix Wright series (can't wait for the next PW game to be released this year).

  18. #198
    Key (Level 9) Satoshi_Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

    Default

    The thing to remember is they're visual NOVELS. Novels. As in, books. Books have always had the benefit of being portable. Take them outside on the deck in the warm summer evenings. Take them on a train ride. Visit distant relatives and bring a book to read at night. Or simply just read them on the sofa or in bed.

    Visual Novels are the same. I don't want to play visual novels on console with a big screen tv. I also don't want to be sitting at my desk on my computer. But my Vita? That's the perfect place for them. I wouldn't want them anywhere else, even mobile or 3DS or whatever. That's why I backed the Muv-Luv kickstarter and chose the deluxe bundles to all be physically on Vita.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

  19. #199
    Kirby (Level 13) Tanooki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,957
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Probably why the annoying non-localized sequel to Trace Memory didn't appear in the US. First (with Hotel Dusk) are visual mystery novels and great as they are played with the DS held sideways as it's a visual novel.

  20. #200
    Key (Level 9) Satoshi_Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,956
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

    Default

    Kupomogii said a bunch of stuff that I just gotta address. I don't want to fight with you dude, I just want to address what you said. let's be civil.


    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    No offense to visual novel fans, but I don't like the genre and paying the prices for them, it's really as weeaboo as you can get.
    Okay. So you don't like them. Fair enough. I don't buy sports games for that reason. As for them being "weeaboo", that's because most visual novels are produced in Japan because that's where they have flurished. The concept of a visual novel is no more "weeaboo" than the concept of a puzzle game, platformer, or anything else; it's a genre, not a country of origin. There are non anime styled visual novels too. It's just that most of the ones you hear about are the ones that get popular, which typically are anime based.

    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    You're reading text with a still anime image for around five minutes or so, then the still image changes when you're in a different area. These aren't video games and it's pretty much highway robbery that they sell them for game prices.
    Visual Novels are.....interactive novels. They might offer very little in what would be traditionally defined as gameplay, but they absolutely are videogames. Also, most visual novels are QUITE cheap. especially in comparison to you know, $60 games you see on store shelves. Most of the ones that get physical releases are niche, or not targeted towards the typical gamer. There's been an explosion of otome games in recent years which of course, are made to directly appeal to the female gamer.


    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    There's a lack of content for it to be a book and they go for several times the price. They're pretty much short animes with literally no budget. This stuff should be sold on DVDs for the fans of the genre, not on video game consoles.
    It's true that most visual novels are made with shoestring budgets, but I don't see why that matters or why that's even a bad thing. The important things of VNs are attractive UIs, interesting stories and compelling characters. "Budget" as it were is superfulous to that. Also the fact that they can be made on shoestring budgets allows indie developers to hone their craft. Divisity is a good thing, not a bad thing.

    As for them being DVDs and not games, well, videogames are the most popular entertainment medium in the world. Visual novels, like JRPGs, tell a story in a more dynamic way than a book alone can. Don't get me wrong I love to read novels, but there's a certain entertainment that comes from visual novels, especially when they're voice acted. It's a lot like following along to a radio play. One of the reasons I like VNs is because they're so easy to get into and follow along with. Sometimes large novels can be intimitating, you know? Visual Novels are more apporochabe, not to mention more portible since they play on the console you have or better still the handheld.


    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    Unless it's something where the player has meaningful control, something like old Sierra games, Snatcher, Quantic Dream games, The Walking Dead, this stuff needs to stay off video game consoles. In Japan the Vita and PC get a new release almost daily. We've got quite of few of them in the west too on the Vita and PC. Instead of being known as the RPG console in the west like the PSP(because you're fooling yourself if you think Vita has more retail RPGs than the 3DS,) Vita has made a name for itself as the shitty visual novel portable.
    I don't really see your point. You're bringing up point and click adventure games and seemingly making some sort of conclusion that because the Vita having a steady steam of Visual Novels, that somehow affects your enjoyment of the system. Again, if you don't like Visual Novels, don't buy them. Look at how many shovelware games that the original Wii saw, or how many sports games there are for the PS2. Why should that matter? Just don't buy what you don't like. Also, like I exaplined before, the reason you see so many VNs on Vita and PC is because development costs are low and they don't take all that long to produce. Saying they need to "stay off video game consoles" simply because YOU don't like them is beyond aggorant.


    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    I don't think Limited Run Games is really doing a great job getting the games that people want. For visual novel fans this is probably great, but I guarantee that the large majority of people didn't ask for this.
    oy......
    1. Limited Run Games themselves wanted to produce visual novels right from the get-go.
    2. Yes people DID ask them
    3. Developers asked them
    4. The number of copies produced will be proportional to the demand
    5. the majority of people are confused by the notion of Limited Run Games (i.e selling physical copies of games one can get cheaper and instantly as digital downloads) to start with.
    6. If you don't want a particular game Limited Run Games is selling, then just don't buy it!


    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    I can guarantee you that there's probably several times more people that have asked for games like Spelunky, Rogue Legacy, Dust, Quacamelee, Hotline Miami(not going to happen, already on disc,) Fez, Transistor, Jamestown, Binding of Isaac, La Mulana, Tim Schafer's HD games, Titan Souls, Salt and Sanctuary and many other well liked games I can't think of off the top of my head than anything that's actually been released.

    This isn't to knock Abe's Oddysee or Soldner X-2, one of which is a good game, and another that looks like a good shmup game but I highly doubt Xeodrifter was asked over Axiom Verge or Lost Sea was asked over Binding of Isaac for example or even the two games I've just previously listed. If you ask me, it looks like a lot of these releases are which ones they can get the most per copy sold over which ones people actually want. Half of the ones sold were on PS+ and while a lot of the ones I've listed were also on PS+, they're known to be some of the best indie games on the PS4 and Vita.

    Probably true but it isn't as simple as that. Limited Run Games is a small venture and they work closely with their indie partners. Most of the games you mentioned are from large studios or by people that are notariously difficult to work with. I'm sure that as Limited Run Games grows more notible developers will join them. But it's not like Limited Run Games is turning them down so they can produce the dreaded Visual Novels instead.

    Also, consider that Limited Run Games produces games in the ~1800-3500 copies range, most likely because that's the most they produce in a single production run. The whole concept is that it's LIMITED. Putting those much more popular games out would have higher demand and as it stands now, they likely aren't able to increase the volume of their production without worriying about unsold inventory. What happens if a "big name" title gets produced and ~4000 copies go unsold? That kind of thing would spell the end of a venture niche company like Limited Run Games. They have to take things one step at a time.


    Kupomogii, I'm not trying to chew you out or anything but some of what you said is really rather ignorant. Maybe you just didn't think it though, or maybe you didn't know. Visual Novels have their fans just as First Person Shooters do, or American football. Or people who like card based games like Magic the Gathering. Or whatever. You should never say something like "this genre here shouldn't exist". Diversity in games is represnitive of diversity of ideas and people in general. It's a good thing. Nobody's saying you have to like Visual Novels. Just try to appriciate the fact other people have different tastes than you do.
    Last edited by Satoshi_Matrix; 07-05-2016 at 05:53 AM.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Retro City Rampage Vita physical copies
    By mailman187666 in forum Modern Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 07:46 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:27 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:59 PM
  4. Physical Copies Going Away?
    By Some1 in forum Modern Gaming
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •