Thread: GoG.com - Fall Sale is ON! What deals will you get? Enough to even find time to play??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default GoG.com - Fall Sale is ON! What deals will you get? Enough to even find time to play??

I had it brought to my attention yesterday their seasonal super price slashing sale on some fine goodies started up once again for the Fall Sale. Yesterday has some nice games to start it out, but today the next roll of the dice put up some phenomenal stuff such as the iD Software FPS library, Elder Scrolls, D&D remakes, nearly 40 games from an Interplay collection and more. There's also some rolling deals as well some stay going, others are very time sensitive (like 25% off on Grandia 2 yesterday and 75% off on Gurumin are over) but Hyperdimension Neptunia 1 is still on sale for 50% off since it started.

Couldn't hurt to give it a browse.

If you buy anything Bethesda(and iD) based you get 2 free Elderscrolls related classics at no charge. And for the Fall Sale up to 3 free games (System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, and Banished respectively for $5, $15 and $30 spend on the goodies.

I'm already at $15 which may sound cheap or picky, but usually I don't even do that much but I had been waiting to get all the old iD Software shooters pre-quake 2 (wolf, spear, ult doom, final doom, doom 2, and quake) for 1/2 off since I already had the wolf titles on DRM locked steam and some others on disc, but I did not have final doom and really badly wanted to play Quake again so it's all good.) I heard System Shock is good, may just have to inspect that one.

So the question is, are you digging into this, and what did you get and empty out of your wallet for it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know I'll probably never get to most of my GOG (or steam, or most other) collection in my lifetime, but it's great fun and a little comfort to snag all the PC games I wanted when they were more expensive and I was younger. I grabbed the Bethesda shooters I didn't already own and got up to the $30 level -- probably because I picked up system shock 1 (!!!) and a few others a while back.

GOG is so great!!

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

This thread belonged in the Daily Deals and Discounts sub-forum so it was moved.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Emperor Megas's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've been a member here for years now and I never realized we had a daily deals section. I really should explore this forum more.