Thread: Intellivision Keyboard Component / Computer Module

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Intellivision Keyboard Component / Computer Module

I've put my Intellivision Keyboard Component / Computer Module up for auction. No buy it now, no reserve. I'll ship worldwide. It's a bit expensive but the keyboard component is a heavy beast.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/262162294100

Here is the auction text. If you have anymore questions just let me know, I'll try my best to answer them. Only thing I won't do is open up the component.

---

The Keyboard Component/Computer Module on offer is sold as non-working/defective. Please read the auction desciption very carefully.

Technical Condition: The system starts up, but the picture I get on my PAL LCD TV is very poor (the TV has no fine tuning). The letter "Z" from the keyboard is locked down and I was not able to fix that. It takes no other keyboard command (there might be other keys not working, but as I stated, I cannot test this due to the "Z" issue). Since I don't want to cause more damage I haven't tried to open up the system to check if this issue can be solved easily. The tape deck cannot be opened. The Tandyvision system is included because it's connected to the computer module and I don't want to accedentaly damage the interface cables. I wasn't able to test game cartridges because I couldn't enter the command due to the keyboard issues.

Optical Condition: The system is in a good optical condition (please check the pictures)

Scope of Delivery: Intellivision Keyboard Component (Serial Number #2193/4000), Radio Shack Tandyvision One (Intellivision videogame system, NTSC), US powercable (120 Volt), TV switchbox, US antenna cable, cable extender. There are NO documents or cassettes included.

General Description: Works with Intellivision Master Component: adds 8-bit 6502 microprocessor, 16K RAM expandable to 8 Meg, full keyboard, digitally controlled cassette drive for both data and audio content, expansion ports, printer port

Comment: 4,000 Keyboard Components were made; all sold were recalled for full refund; owners who wanted to keep theirs had to sign waiver absolving Mattel of all future support for the component.

More information about the system can be found here: http://papaintellivision.com/docKeyboard.php
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	8384  

ConsoleGeek
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    ChadChops

Wow, I've never seen this version before. I've seen the Intellivision II version many times but never this.

I know it's already sold but how well does this version work?