i'm starting this again because I guess I am just lucky at the beginning of the month:

I got...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feb 16 finds.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	8463

Pandemonium (PSX) $2
Mario Paint (SNES) $5
Ka-Blooey (SNES) $5
Ribbit King complete (GC) $5
Kirby Air Ride case and manual only (GC) $5
Kirby Air Ride Complete (GC) $5
The Adventures of Cookie & Cream complete (PS2) $5
E-Reader Loose (GBA) $3
SNES controller $5 (not pictured)

got a hot tip that a goodwill had SNES games, my friend bought the good ones but didn't see the STACKS of PS2 and Gamecube games on the rack behind so I got them all for $5
one Kirby air ride is missing a disc and is in a rental dvd case from blockbuster but the paper in the cover and manual are in really good shape. The PC version of the same game has the black lable disc in it and I think if I go back and have time to hunt i'll find the second copy in another case. the rest were fine. I got all of this minus pandemonium on my lunch break.

Funny thing is I found Pandemonium at the same good will on Saturn, and this copy came from the same place the day before.

upon getting back to work with my loot I was going through it in the break room and it led to one of my co workers being reminded to ask me if I wanted something of theirs that they were going to junk.

I paid for it already but I am going to keep it a surprise until I have it in my possession and I can take pics. Its a really hard to find item. I pick it up sunday morning before work. i'll make a regular thread about it because I have questions about it too..... plus bragging. I don't often but I am gonna have to