Bought a console off ebay. Person said it was in storage. Opened it up, lots of dead bugs and their poop. Cleaned the whole thing out as best I could with 91% alcohol. Board has rust and corrosion all over it but still powers on. Went through and found and repaired some broken traces on the board and recently got the console to work. Was in the middle of playing Flashback: The Quest For Identity when suddenly it crashed. Couldn't get it to play that game again but it would play other games. Then several minutes later I suddenly couldn't get any other games to work either. Don't think the board gets hot enough to melt the solder I used but checked all the traces for continuity anyway and all of them are fine. Still a black screen. It's not the pin connector, power supply is original, removable sound board is good, tried both RF and A/V ports. Thinking it's one of the chips, but why would it suddenly go bad without any warning? Games were perfectly fine with no issues AT ALL. A visual inspection does not reveal any answers. Very stumped on this one. Any ideas? Thanks!