Thread: Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

So I had watched some videos of this game and thought it looked right up my alley. I picked it up last week for the Wii and was surprised to see it only showing the wiimote on the back of the case... No nunchuck. I assumed it was a labeling mistake and thought nothing of it.

After starting the game I realized it was no mistake. The game ONLY supports the wiimote and has no analog control option. I find that completely bizarre for a game that was released in 2008. It also feels like a mobile game where the gas is always on. I F'n hate that! As long as the wiimote is tilted a bit forward, its petal to the metal. This is the only racing game i have ever played where, after passing the starting line, i can literally set the wiimote on the table, and the game finishes the race for me. WTF?!?! Sure it hits thing along the way and crosses the finish line last, but still. If the game had analog and no auto gas i'm sure i would really like it.

Does anyone know if the PS2 version supports analog? Is it the better of the two versions?
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nebagram
    PSN
    Nebagram

The good news: it's controlled with the left analogue stick and has a brake button. The bad news: it's also autogas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hmmmm... well, it sounds like an improvement nonetheless. I still don't know if I could really get into it with the auto gas, but maybe I'll pick it up on the cheap. Thanks for the reply!
    If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is both willing and able, then why is there evil? If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?