I'm sure quite a few people here remember Retrogaming Times and Retrogaming Times Monthly. Heck, I know for a fact some of you contributed to one or both newsletters. I myself contributed to Retrogaming Times Monthly from 2004 - 2013. In early 2014 the newsletter went on hiatus. I got to talking with the outgoing editors and in early 2016 plans were underway to revive the newsletter on a bimonthly basis with a relaxed deadline schedule. I stepped up as Chief Editor and lead the revival, rechristening the newsletter as "The Retrogaming Times."

The Retrogaming Times - The Bimonthly Retrogaming Hobbyist Newsletter

The First Issue, March 2016, was released a couple weeks ago and can be read at the link above.

It's important for anyone who visits to understand The Retrogaming Times is a "roots" retrogaming newsletter. A newsletter where a "letter to the editor" is published as an article, and the person who wrote it is credited as a Contributing Writer. From there a Contributing Writer is welcomed and encouraged to turn an article into a reoccurring column, with absolutely no obligation to do so. If there is one thing I want to continue forward with, it is that The Retrogaming Times is open to all who have something to say. Everyone I've ever had any contact with in all my years of playing video games has had an experience, a story, opinion, though, idea, memory or knowledge to share. That is the core of The Retrogaming Times. "If there is something you want to write about, send it in."

Many contributors from the previous newsletters continued on with me and we're all looking forward to our little slice of retrogaming fandom to grow.