I am selling off about 80% of my collection which amounts to over 4,000 games up for grabs as well as a good deal of hardware.

The following is a google docs link to everything available. Filters are provided and I gave a very rough grade with explanation for the primary components of each item. If you are unfamiliar with docs, in order to use the filters you need to click on "Data" --> "Filter views..." --> "Create new temporary filter view" and then the dropdowns will become active.

Spaceflea's Collection

NOTE: Some people have missed that there are multiple tabs (delineated by company). Make sure you check out ALL of the tabs. They should be listed at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

Items listed under #N = New (sealed); #U = Used. Under the condition columns N = Not Present. I had those queries before, so I thought I would clarify up front.

I have already taken pictures of all sealed NES and SNES games, and can distribute them and/or take other pictures upon request. If you request a large number of items (say 20+), please provide an offer.