I'm having a bit of an odd issue that's hard to describe, and since I'm playing on a CRT I can't effectively take pictures of this effect. Basically most of the game systems that I have hooked up to a 32 inch Toshiba CRT that is new enough to have component inputs (I can provide a model number if needed, but that's probably not important) is displaying most of the output from my game systems in an odd way. The effect varies from system to system (details below), but generally what I'll see is a gradual curving of the image on the right side of the screen. From the top, the image will start off being flush against the edge of the TV as you would expect. About halfway down, it will gradually start curving in toward the center of the screen, and once you hit the bottom it will have visibly curved in at least an inch. I did some testing with each of the systems hooked up to this TV, and this is what I found:

Super Famicom (component) - Curvature on right as mentioned above
PC Engine (component) - Curvature on right as mentioned above
PS2 (component) - Extreme curvature on both left and right sides
XBox (s-video) - Seemed ok
Gamecube (s-video) - Slight curvature on both sides
N64 (s-video) - Seemed ok

So as you can see there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what does it and what doesn't. I'm guessing that this can only be an issue with my TV, since I've tested this without running the systems through any switch boxes or capture devices (just straight into the TV's inputs). The only thing that gives me pause is that some systems do it and some don't. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!