Street Fighter Zero 3 is very much a game where the more you play it, the more you WANT to play it. SFZ3 puts the previous two Saturn Street Fighter Zero games to shame. This game is fighting perfection on the Sega Saturn. The controls are super tight and the animations are not just well done but they are awesome as well. The music is also top-notch. Everything about this game is just perfect. SFZ3 also requires the extra 4mb of ram, so the Saturn version is most likely superior to the PlayStation version. I have read people online state that the Saturn version is better than the Dreamcast version, but I have not played the DC version at all.

Street Fighter Zero 3 has 33 characters to choose from while Street Fighter Zero 2 has 18 (not counting hidden characters). Also SFZ3 does include Cammy; and she is missing in the two previous SFZ games. I played SFZ2 for a little bit to compare the two games, and SFZ3 is a much nicer game overall. SFZ3 is also a really colorfull game, if you have an RGB setup you want to check this game out (the above pics are using regular AV cables).
This is definitly a game you want to play with a good arcade stick (although the regular controller works just fine). The Sega Virtua Stick is an excellent controller, and is perfect for any Capcom fighting game.