Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Let's Taco 'Bout Games

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Let's Taco 'Bout Games. In this series, my friends and I go to local restaurants (almost always ones that serve our favourite hard-shelled Mexican delicacy) and discuss video game topics ranging from our adventures searching for retro videos games to retrospectives on entire games series. I am planning on updating this thread whenever a new LTG video is released.

I'll start off this thread with an episode that was released a few weeks ago:

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Pinball Video Games

Thank you for watching!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now for our most recent episode:

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Pokemon 20th Anniversary SPECIAL

On today's special episode of "Let's Taco 'Bout Games", James and Colin go to Torchy's Tacos to discuss their memories and the history of one of their favourite series: Pokemon.
    They recount the story of the original Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow versions, reminisce on their childhood memories with these first generation games, and discuss what makes these classic games so memorable.
    Thank you for watching!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Is This Game Over?

In today's episode, James and Kenzie head off on a game hunting adventure and end up at the store known as "Game Over Video Games". What treasures shall they find on their quest? Will they find any Battletoads? Will Kenzie actually buy anything? Find out today on Let's Taco 'Bout Games!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Classic Game Fest

On today's episode, James and Colin head to the Yucatan Taco Stand to reminisce on their recent trip to the Classic Game Fest in Austin, Texas! What treasures have they brought back from Austin? Did they survive James' driving? And will James shell out for one of his most wanted games? Find out today!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So, the thumb drive that contained the nearly completed new episode got horribly corrupted in my move to British Columbia. So, while I re-do that episode, here is a trailer for our channel as a whole!

Stuff We Play Channel Trailer 2016

This trailer is a sampler of some of the great content available on the Stuff We Play channel. We strive to bring entertaining content that is a fine blend of gaming, food, and even traveling. If you haven't yet, we encourage you to check out some of our shows and subscribe!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Super Austin Adventure

On today's episode, James and Colin explore the vast city of Austin, TX! What rare video games will they find? Will they get mugged at a shady flea market? And will they manage to find their way through Austin? Find out in today's exciting episode!