Deal Ends Saturday 07/23(I'm assuming it goes through to closing time that date.)

It has video games, laptops, tvs, etc. Gamer's Club Unlocked works on video games, so it's 20% off of the base price of the sale. GCU is $30 and takes 20% off all new games for two years, it's definitely worth picking up if you haven't. Amazon started doing it with Amazon Prime as well, but only for the first two weeks. Free shipping for $35 or more. Here's what I got and for the cost.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Mario Maker, and Yoshi's Wooly World for $23.99 each, priced $29.99 before GCU.

Motorola Moto X Black(only the black color is on sale,) for $250, regularly costs $350.

Some other things that are on sale. The Last of Us, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Tearaway, God of War 3, Minecraft, and Infamous Second Son $15/12GCU, some Amiibo's $10/8GCU, various PS4/XBO/Wii U games at different prices. Starfox Wii U $30/24GCU. Fallout 4 for $25/20GCU. Various Disney Infinity figures at various prices, starter pack for $20/16GC, Various Skylanders. HDTVs, prebuilt PCs, etc, various prices. Now some stuff might just be thrown in here just to look like a deal, was originally overpriced at Best Buy, or Amazon is price matching, so just make sure you just check elsewhere to see if it's worth buying. Don't just buy because it's a sale. The ones I bought though and some of the video games are the cheapest you've ever been able to get them for though.