I read on forums trying to find which version of the fighting game I should get it on, and many people brag about how 2D fighting games do better on SEGA systems than other systems. For example a lot of people say Marvel vs Capcom 2 does better on Dreamcast than PS2 (version I own BTW) and original Xbox versions, and people say how the Street Fighter Alpha (once again also have for PS2) games do better on Sega Saturn than their PlayStation counterparts, Is that true??

I mean I don't hate SEGA (I agree that their Saturn controller does look better for fighting games), I was just wondering since I myself was debating on whether it's worth getting a Saturn or not (I do want to try out some SEGA exclusive games, the fighting games, and Saturn Bomberman, but at the same time not worth my time because my most wanted games for the system list isn't too big, most of the games for that system is also on PSOne, and their games are too expensive and I could understand why since the Saturn didn't do too well outside of Japan).