Thread: AUTOGRAPHED Mortal Kombat II (Sega Genesis)- Signed by Actor that played Johnny Cage/Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile/etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default AUTOGRAPHED Mortal Kombat II (Sega Genesis)- Signed by Actor that played Johnny Cage/Scorpion/Sub-Zero/Reptile/etc.

Here's an autographed Mortal Kombat II, complete for Sega Genesis, up for auction on ebay. It is signed by Daniel Pesina, who played Johnny Cage and all the ninjas (Scorpion, Reptile, Sub-Zero, etc.) in Mortal Kombat I & II. The auction gives more details about it. Personally, I've never seen any signed MK games on ebay, and my guess is that Pesina would be the most sought after signature of any MK actors or designers.

Side note, regarding autographed games... in the '90s, with the influx of FMV style games and developers using digitized actors in games (like MK did), there was a whole era of games where real actors were used in video games. Nowadays, there might be a few famous voice actors to sign a game (say, for example, David Hayter as Solid Snake), and certainly game designer signatures on marquee games are always a big deal.. but has there ever been a bigger in-game actor than Daniel Pesina in Mortal Kombat I & II? Probably, but can't think of one off the top of my head...

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-Morta.../322304170163?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Updated photos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just a reminder, the auction ends tomorrow night (Sunday at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time / 7:00 p.m. Pacific time, in the U.S.). I do ship worldwide. I made a few updates to the auction during the past week, including additional photos, so please check it out again if you had looked previously:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322304170163?

I'm curious to see how it turns out, since I haven't seen another copy like this ever on ebay before. I think it'd be a very cool showpiece for a Genesis collector or Mortal Kombat fan, especially with the verified autograph. I guess we'll see if the market agrees with me! Thanks for looking guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4213.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	9876