Hi there,

I hope all is going well.

I've posted a few times on digital press over the years, and prefer this site over nintendoage.
I travel various countries looking for obscure retro games, and now work with a large wholesaler / distributor within Japan. We located an extremely rare super famicom test cartridge quite a while ago. The asking price from the seller is over $20000 USD.

I know it seems ridiculous, but just thought id share with you guys, and see everybody's thoughts in an open agenda. It contains a yoshi cookie for the super famicom. It is believed to have a population of 1, and is one of the few test cartridges created by nintendo in the early 90s.

Thoughts? price? wanted level? let me know

The below item is a separate item. This is a gold promotional cartridge for the super famciom, in japan only. We are in possession of a few of these, and apparently there is only 8 of this one in existence below (not 100% sure on the pop count, please correct me if i am wrong.) If anybody is interested for this item, please pm me on my ebay store as i am more responsive here:

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/japan-international-trade