I recently bought a Sony PVM-14N6U monitor for use with my older consoles. It has BNC connectors on the back for RGB input, which I read was far superior to standard composite video, so I went ahead and got cables to connect my sega genesis model 1 to it. I got a Genesis to scart cable, then a scart to BNC cable, and plugged it into the monitor. When I turned everything on, the picture looked incredible, aside from one glaring problem: NO BLUE! I disconnected the red, the green, and the blue cables one by one from the monitor and discovered that the red and green work flawlessly, yet when only the blue cable was plugged in, a VERY faint picture showed up (the screen almost displayed nothing) which led me to conclude that there is either a problem with the cable or a problem with the rgb input on the monitor itself. Have any of you had experience with PVMs? Is this a common issue? How should I go about troubleshooting and trying to fix this? I can upload pictures later if that would help. Thank you!