I've been mostly playing handhelds for the past couple years due to convenience. Recently though, I started playing Skyward Sword. I bought it (and a Wii Motion Plus controller) when it was new and figured it was about time. I'm liking it so far, my only issues are with the controls. The swordplay is fine, it just bugs me to no end that they went with the gyroscope for selecting things on screen rather than the sensor bar. I constantly have to center it because my hand is not in the same position or angle each time I need to use the menu or target something. And I've even lost a battle or two because the cursor doesn't go the way I want. And I really wish there was a way to rotate the camera. A GameCube controller option would be great, other than the fact that it would negate the swordplay aspect which was the driving factor in most of the game design.

Other than those gripes I'm having fun with it so far. It's a little linear as far as Zelda games go, but at this point in my life I don't mind so much, knowing that I have limited time to put into games. If I know I'm only going to have, say, 40 minutes to play one night I'd rather not waste it just wandering around trying to figure out what to do next.