We're still doing a lot of setting up over here with the fixed CRT. Both physically setting things up and setting up emulators and such. Oh, and after having it kick around since... I wanna say 2005, our broken spare PC Engine Duo-RX is finally fixed.

Via MAME, I played through Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, which I had already posted about in the Beaten in 2017 topic. Also played some Super Mario World and Akumajou Dracula XX via SNES emulation. Man, am I rusty at Dracula XX. I used to be pretty damn good at that game. Though I wasn't really playing seriously.

I played a tiny bit of Puyo Pop on Neo Geo Pocket Color, thinking I'd maybe play through that for the Game Completion Challenge, but I'm not really feeling Puyo Puyo right now for whatever reason. So I think I'll just put it back on the shelf.

In The Charming Empire on Steam, I'm now up to chapter 7 or 8 in Koichiro Sera's route. I like how this route has some chapters that flow from one to another. Kei's route mostly felt like a series of disjointed vignettes.