Thread: Ebay New Sealed in Box Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2003) Just an example of what I am selling

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Ebay New Sealed in Box Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2003) Just an example of what I am selling

Hey Everyone,

http://www.ebay.com/usr/josieke0

Long time no post... I used to be pretty active here 10 years ago but then I moved to a tiny apartment in SF and stopped acquiring. I put my collection in storage and now I am starting to think about a future where I travel and live all over the place and a collection just doesn't fit in the plan.

I emptied out my 3 10'x10' storage units and will be selling off my collection over time. The first box I opened was a real winner with some fantastic sealed PS1, GameBoy and 3DO games.

I have also been grabbing up swag at E3 since about 1999 too. I will be selling off those things when I get the 500 free listings promotions.

One of the things that I am excited to unearth has great sentimental value. It is a sealed Atari Basketball for the 2600 along with the CGE 1999 auction paddle I used to win it. The auctioneer started at something like $20 and everyone in the room laughed. He proceeded to go down and when it hit a dollar 7 paddles went up. I guess I was the fastest.

Thank you for checking out my auctions and thanks for all of the good years of gaming and getting together from the very first CGE 1999. Also thanks to the admins for not deleting my account. It has been a while.

Edit - Just remembered that 1998 was World of Atari and I was at that one too. The auction paddle might have been from then.

IGotTheDot
    Last edited by IGotTheDot; 01-02-2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Remembered WoT1998 and made title a bit more accurate
    GET OUT OF THE WALLS CHEATER!!!