After seeing "Arcade Archives" being announced for Nintendo Switch. It makes me wonder if Namco is ever going to make an arcade compilation again since there arcades games are what got me into arcade video games. I know their arcade compilations haven't been that good post-PSOne days since they'd often add the same popular classics (i.e. Pac-Man, Galaga, Galaxian, Dig Dug, and etc.) and less obscure classics, (I liked Battle Collection, 50th Anniversary was okay, and Virtual Arcade for Xbox 360 looked pretty cool with a lot of Arcade classics (despite the fact that I never played that one since I already had the other Namco Museums that had these games). I think they should bring it back and add a mix of popular and never before seen arcade games, if they can't hold enough space on the disc/cartridge they could always make volumes of them and add like 30 or less arcade classics to each of them. At the same time I doubt it since I don't know if the public audience is interested in classic Namco arcade games anymore since times have changed since the 00's. But it's definitely worth a try for them to make a Namco Museum game again if they want their franchises to stay relevant.