Hey everyone! First off, if this is posted in the wrong forum, I apologize (and if a mod could move it to the appropriate forum, that would be awesome).

Anyway, last summer, Roth/Sly Dog Studios and I had gotten together with another person in the community to create Get'em Gary on the NES (release on cartridge will be in a few weeks). Get'em Gary is a prequel to Handy Harvy on the Genesis, which both were inspired by Disneys Wreck-It Ralph/Fix-It Felix Jr.

After all of the artwork for the physical release was finished (beginning of this month), I had spoke with Derek/Gradual Games who had just released The Legends of Owlia on Steam, and Derek, Roth, and I worked on getting Get'em Gary to work in Derek's GGvm for a Steam/PC release.

So far the Greenlight campaign has been doing pretty good, but we still need more help and support from the community.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=842594443

Get'em Gary was demo'd at MAGfest with nothing but positive reviews/feedback from everyone who played. Even Roth and Derek were a bit skeptical at first, but once it was finished, we all had a great time playing the crap out of it.

I hope you all like it, and any support is greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!