Hey guys I recently bought a sony PVM that takes SCART and looks incredible. I bought a SCART cable for my Sega Genesis and it looks crystal clear on the TV, I couldn't be happier with the picture. The Genesis was easy to hook up because it requires no modding to get a SCART output however. I've been trying to hook up my NES to the TV as well and was wondering what my options are for RGB modding the console so it can be hooked up to my TV with a SCART cable and experience the same incredible quality as my Genesis.

I've seen that you can buy the RGB NES kits, but my limited soldering experience makes me wary of trying to mod the system by myself. I would much rather pay someone who has the experience to mod the NES. Do you guys know any online store/anyone I can pay to mod my NES for RGB output? This is something I'm willing to spend a decent amount of money to see completed, as now that I've seen how good RGB looks on my Genesis, I want to be able to experience that same quality on my other consoles!